Chapter 24

Completely random question but, how many of you readers like Panic! At The Disco? And whats ur favorite song? Just trying to get to know you guys!
397 Words.
________________________________________________________________________

FRISK POV

I ended up spending the night and Sans insisted that i take his room and he'd sleep on the couch. "Come on bucko! My bed is gonna be way more comfortable than the couch!" Sans gave me the puppy dog eyes and i gave in.

I sighed,"Alright fine. But! No complaining about your backbone in the morning!"

He giggled ."when have i ever done that?"

"Like, always in the last timeline!"

"Oh." Sans lifted me onto his back for a piggy-back ride.

"Wha..?" He carried me all the way to his room and plopped me onto his bed. "Oof!" Sans's bed was a lot moar comfy than i expected.

"Pretty soft eh?" He'd sat down. I giggled playfully and sat up.

"Heh, yeah." I started bouncing up and down and so did Sans.

"If... we do this long enough... we can make Papy assume things." He laughed.

"Ok... Sure!"

AFTER A WHILE OF BOUNCING...

Papyrus ran into the room. "HUMAN! SANS! PLEASE DON'T BE--!" He saw that we were just bouncing and sighed "SANS! WAS THIS YOUR IDEA??"

"Heh come on paps. I thought it would take more than this to... rattle you!" Sans joked. I snorted.

"SANS!! WHY??" Papy ran out of the room.

"Hey, Frisk," Sans looked at me. "Wanna play some SSB?"

"YUS!!" I screeched.

TIMESKIP TO LIKE, 2:30 AM

I yawned. "Ok kid, i think its time we hit the sack." Sans stood up and ruffled my hair. "Night Frisk!" He shuffled out the door closing it behind him.

My face drooped. I sighed and murmured,"My face hurts from this effort of smiling." I fell back onto my bed feeling the knot loosen in my throat as I sobbed into a pillow. She wont remember... she's gone... there's no way to bring her back. It's over. I got up and wiped away my tears. I have to stay strong. For everyone. Walking over to Sans's dresser i thought, maybe i can borrow something to sleep in. He shouldn't mind, right? I slipped on a shirt that said,"PUN MASTER" and some sweatpants. I fell back onto the bed knowing that it would be forever before a slept.
________________________________________________________________________
Sorry its so short!!! =3