Chapter 4

POV - In Ja

We had been walking for a while before entering a more wooded area where we could be in the shade instead of walking in the sun still. I looked at everyone as most were all tired from the hours of walking. I heard something else though.

"Hold on oppas what's that?" I asked the older ones who were leading our group. When I did they stopped and then the rest stopped as well. Everyone listening for the sound that I had heard.

"It sounds like water." I told them after a moment and we followed the sound to a steam.

"Noona do you think it's safe to drink?" Vernon asked watching the stream.

"Nae, most running water is actually really clean and good for you it'll be fine." I told him before sitting next to the stream and taking a drink. We took our empty bottles from drink earlier and filled them with clean water before sitting and resting for a bit longer. After that The8 and Dino started to explore a bit until they got all excited all of a sudden.

"Ayo noona we found strawberries!!!!" Dino called from where they were and everyone rushed over to get some before they were gone.

"OMO it's not just strawberries, there are so many berries!!!!!" Woozi said when the rest of us made it there. And we all began to stuff our faces with the different berries happy to have found some food now. 

"We should bring some with for later." Joshua suggested knowing we would need the food latee.

"Nae, but we should probably stay here for the night and have food for breakfast and to take." S.Coups responded noticing the setting sun and most everyone agreed fairly quickly.