IM SORRY ~Author's Note~

Hey guysss sooo obviously i went on an unannounced hiatus for MONTHS UPON MONTHS UPON MONTHS.
Do you even remember me?? 😭😭

Anyway, allow me to explain myself:
Basically I had just been really busy with school and life in general and to be totally honest with you guys, writing this fic, although i do enjoy it immensely, has been pretty low on my list of priorities considering i had an actual shit ton of future-determining stuff on my plate. I was waiting on results for college applications, writing a frick ton of scholarship essays, working on my senior project (a shit ton of work and stress by the way, I recommend doing your hours during the summer before your senior year for any rising seniors out there who also have to go through this hell of a project), doing a bunch of work for some very important clubs i am involved in at my school, busting my ass in my AP art class to finish my concentration for the exam in about a month (still working on it but i used to be behind and i am now caught up thank god), making the college decision (super stressful 0/10 would not want to do again) and then promptly filling out even MORE paperwork and confusing documents to get everything settled for the year ahead, and also doing basic school work/projects while also trying to get sleep and maintain somewhat of a social life.
Phew.

Sorry, you guys don't care what i had to do but tHE POINT IS: i was just very busy and very stressed and very tired (lmao as per usual) and i just really had a lot of important "stuff" hanging over my head that i needed to get off my plate but nowwww i am:
•done with scholarship essays (for now lol)
•done with my senior project, god bless hallelujah
•enrolled in my college of choice (YAY) and mostly settled for the year ahead
•up to date and where i need to be with my AP Art concentration
And now all i really have to worry about is end of the year and AP exams so 🙌🙌🙌🙌👏👏👏👏

Now i am back to actively writing chapter 4 (and it feels soooo good~~)
But i probably wont be done with it until maybe next friday (hopefully, lord help me stay on track) but just know that:
I am BACK
I am HERE
and I am ACTIVELY WORKING ON THIS FIC!!

Soo to those of you who actually read this whole thing, thank you, you are a champ, mad respect to you
And to all of you who even opened this to see what it was about and skimmed to the important parts, thank you all for sticking with me and this fic and i'm sorry i was gone for so long and i have BIG PLANS I TELL YOU for this fic in the future and i am SO excited so be prepared ;)

And if i go on hiatus again i will be sure to announce it first, i promise lol.

Btw if any of you happen to be going to UNC Asheville, hmu because that's where im going to college and i need friends. I feel really paranoid about posting that on here but oh well, i'm doin it lol.
So hopefully i will see you all soon in chapter 4!

I feel like i need to like sign off these author's notes ya feel me? Like i feel like they aren't personal enough and they sound so unfinished without signing them with some nickname for myself like yano how people do on here? Yeah anyway if you know what i'm talking about, comment some nicknames or how you think i could sign off these authors notes! <3 ✌️