First Day In A Wheel Chair- Ace's POV

I woke up the next morning laying against Jonnie while he played with my hair while watching tv. "G'morning," I mumble as a push myself to sit up and pull myself back to lay against the head board.
"Morning. How did you sleep?" Jonnie asked.
"Good. How about you?" I asked.
"Great. I'm glad your home," Jonnie said snuggling into my neck. I giggle.
"What time is it?" I asked as I pet his hair.
"10:30. Oh that reminds me. Everyone wants to meet up at Golden Coral for lunch then go to the mall together to celebrate you getting out of the hospital," Jonnie said.
"Alright. Will you get my I don't care t shirt, my Doctor Who converses, deep blue jean shorts, and FMA jacket please?" I ask. Jonnie nods and walks over to the closet to get my jacket and t shirt then grabs my shorts out of a drawer along with a bra and some underwear and a pair of socks.
He helps me get rid of my pajamas and under garments before helping me put the clean on. I slip on my shirt then with Jonnie's help I get my shorts and socks on.I slide my jacket on before putting my phone in the pocket. I go to the bathroom and do what I do in the morning before going back into the bedroom and grabbing a One Piece beanie and put it on my head.
Jonnie handed me my medication and a bottle of water. I take my meds and watch tv as Jonnie finished getting ready. When we got to the living room and got our shoes on it was 11:30. Jonnie took me out to the car and got me in. When we got to the resteraunt Jonnie helped me back into the wheel chair.
While we waited on the others I practice moving myself around with the wheel chair. When Erza and Travis got here Erza ran up and hugged me. "I missed you!" Erza said.
"I missed you too!" I said after my sister let me go I looked at Travis. "So your the guy my sister is engaged to?" I asked.
"Yup, I'm Travis. It's nice to meet you," Travis said sticking his hand out to shake. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. Erza and Jonnie laughed. After I got a hug from Travis I saw Andy and Jinxx's cars pull in. The guys ran up and group hugged me. I laughed then hugged them each. Soon PTV came then finally Jayy and Dahvie.
After everyone got here we entered and went through the process. "Is it hard to move around in that?" Jaime asked.
"No not really. I used to end up in these a lot as a kid so I know a lot about them. I had to get used to it again cause the last time I used one I was fourteen," I said.
"Don't make her mad when she has that. She will run over your foot," Mike said.
"Shouldn't have insulted Batman," I said.
"Don't mess with Erza when she is on crutches either. She will wack you upside the head with them," Vic said.
"Shouldn't have insulted Superman," Erza said. We all laughed at how simular we are.

When we were at the mall we got plenty of weird looks. Jonnie is pushing me around so I wouldn't get tired. Travis is carrying my sister on his back, Jinxx has Andy, Jake has CC, Mike has Jaime, Tony has Vic, Dahvie has Ashley, and Jayy is next to me and we both are video taping.
Lots of people were calling us emos and other names. Our responce was to flip them off. Jayy and I stopped video taping. Jayy, Jonnie, and I ended up talking.
"Can we go to Spencer's to get me a new hat?" I ask as I see Spencer's coming up.
"Sure," Jonnie says as Jayy nods. We get in and we instantly go up to the hats. I see a purple Batman hat and a green Superman hat.
"Hello, what can I do for you today?" the worker asked walking up.
"Can I get a green Superman hat and a purple Batman hat?" I ask as I pull my phone and wallet out of my pocket. The worker smiles down at me then gets the hats. Jayy puts a hand over mine then crouched down in front of me.
"I'm going to get these for you. And I know your going to give Erza the Superman one. I don't mind alright?" Jayy says. I smile and reach forward and wrap my arms around him in a hug. Jayy hugs me back and I sit back in the wheel chair. Jayy went and paid.
While we are waiting on Jayy I hear the worker say something to Jayy, "You treat her really nice. She your sister?"
"Best friend, but we act like siblings sometimes," Jayy responded. Jayy made it back over to us as we walked out the door. Jayy took my beanie and sat the Batman hat on my head tilting it down on the right so it looks better. I fold my beanie and put it in my pocket with my wallet and phone.
When we caught up to the others I smiled. "Erza" I say drawing out the 'a'.
"What?" she says the same way. I hold the hat Jayy bought for me for her. She smiled and put it on. We went to many stores then for dinner we went to Luigi's Pizza and ate.
After we finished at the mall I smiled and hugged everyone before Jonnie helped me into the car and he put the wheel chair in the back. On the way home we listened to music while talking. When we got home we cuddled on the couch and watched movies till we fell asleep. But something was different. Something big. Something amazing. Something we all wanted. I could feel my feet.