Wedding

Ace stood ready to walk down the isle with her twin sister Erza. Half of the room is Superman themed and the other half is Batman themed. Ace and Erza linked arms as the music began to play. The two looked at each other and smiled before starting the walk. Right before they separated Ace kisses Erza's cheek then Erza kissed hers. (Ace's dress is at the top and Erza's is a green instead of purple.) The two walked up to their grooms. After they say their vows Travis dips Erza into a kiss and Jonnie picks Ace up and kisses her. Everyone smiled, laughed, and clapped.
Everyone made their way to the reception. When the father daughter dance came up Ace smirked and stood. She walked over to her sister and tapped her shoulder.
Erza gave her a confused look as Ace held her hand out to her. "Sometimes the brides need to dance together instead of the father and his daughters," Ace said.
"Your right," Erza said as she took Ace's hand. The two made their way to the dance floor and started dancing around together like they used to.
"Excuse me, but I think I owe the brides a dance," a familiar voice said from the doorway. Everyone turned to the door.
"Daddy!" Erza and Ace said happily. Carlo walked forward and took one of both the girls' hands. The girls joined hands as they did when they were younger. The three began to dance. As the song came to an end Jayy walked up and took Ace's hand.
"Can we do an honorary sibling dance?" Jayy asked. The dj nodded and started another song as Dahvie took Erza's hand. Erza and Dahvie danced while Ace and Jayy danced.
After the song the boys returned the girls to the husbands. They did the buqua toss then the guarder toss. After that they ate cake. At the end Ace and Jonnie got in one car and Erza and Travis got in another. The two cars with their seperate ways.
Ace and Jonnie went to the Bahamas and Erza and Travis went to Jamaica.

*Ace and Jonnie*

Ace smiled at Jonnie as they entered their hotel room. They set their bags down beside the closet. Ace fell down on her back on the bed. "This feels like a dream. I swear if I wake up and this was a dream I'm going to cry," Ace says turning serious.
"Well if you do wake up and it's a dream then I will be there when you wake up and I'll make sure this all happens," Jonnie said crawling to look down at her.
"Thanks, love," Ace says with a smile. Jonnie smiles and kisses her. Jonnie pulls back and watches as Ace squirms.
"What's wrong?" Jonnie asks slightly concerned but mostly finding it funny.
"The dress is uncomfortable to lay in," Ace says not catching his slight smirk.
"Let me help you with that," Jonnie says as he sits back on his heels and pulls her into a sitting position. He unclipped the little clip at the top of the zipper then unzipped it. He scooted back and stood up, pulling her up and let the dress fall after she kicked off her Doctor Who converse. Jonnie ditched his shoes and well... I think you know where that goes.

Ace woke up the next morning curled up to Jonnie's chest, she smiled and cuddled closer, pulling the blankets closer. She buried her face in his chest as she stretched out a bit. A few moments later Jonnie woke up. He smiled down at Ace as she leaned up and kissed him.
"Morning," Ace says.
"Morning," Jonnie says in his husky morning voice. Jonnie wrapped his arms around Ace's waist before rolling over onto his back. Ace was pulled onto his stomach. She kissed his nose before he kissed hers. They then shared a kiss.