Chapter 1: Lost at Birth

It was a stormy night in Gordford the winds were blowing people back and forth not knowing which way to take them.

Not a star to be seen even from the highest point in the castle. Although it was a stormy night everyone in the lower village and town was celebrating about the soon to be prince/princess of Gordford.

There was drunkards all over the place and some people just chatting in one of the popular taverns, Bullforst. The owner is rich because she is very popular, not just because of the tavern, sadly she shares herself around a bit. She is very well known. If she was to get caught she would get sentenced to jail or depending on how bad the sentence was possibly death.

Up in the castle it was a catastrophe all of the maids and man servants were racing around the castle taking water and towels back and forth from the main chamber In The castle, the Queen's chambers.

Although out of all of the many villagers down below celebrating, this one quiet small chamber had the most commotion of all. The Queen's baby was on the way. The Queen looked weak but healthy she had taken good care of herself during the 9 month period, but the King did not, he looked very faint his man servant was standing right behind him preparing himself to catch the king before he reached the floor.

The Queen's maid was by her side as she always was, she was a very loyal maid. 10 minutes has passed and the Queen started to get worried "shouldn't my baby have been born by now". As she was saying that as if right on cue out came a baby. A baby girl. "I think I will call her Tempest."

The commotion eventually calmed down an everyone cleaned up and went to bed. Though the drunkards would be sleeping out in the open tonight.

The Queen however wanted nothing but to stay in bed and just hold her new baby girl, the king did not faint, thank god for the man servant. The baby Tempest even for the first night was not crying which was strange but good because the Queen wouldn't of been able to hear her if she started crying because she was so tired from all of the hours straining and pushing for her child to come into this wonderful world.

The Queen woke up to the sound of bells ringing in her ears and panic all over the town and in the castle, she did not know what was happening until she went to reach for her child........... Tempest was gone.