Chapter 6: Witches Cove

"Princess..Princess..TEMPEST!" "mmm" "i thought you where dead!" I open my eyes to see Patrick leaning over me his eyes full of concern. "you sleep like a brick" "shut up" is all I can think of to say. he just laughs.

"so where are we going now?" I say whilst getting up and stretching out the kinks in my aching neck. "we.. are going to witches cove". I freeze "witches cove?" "yes witches cove you need to train and learn how to control your powers" he looks at me as if I should already know this.. but I don't so I reply saying "what powers I don't have any". "yes you do but you don't know how to bring them forward yet" I sigh and nod "fine. let's get going then".

I follow his lead because he seems to know the way. I finally get a good look at him. he has the best figure I have ever seen. toned! not to much muscle but enough to make him look intimidating. his wings are pure white his hair a sandy blond. it makes me shiver he is almost to stunning. he looks back "are you cold" he starts to open his bag "no no I'm fine thanks" he just shrugs and continues to walk "now princess if we want to be there before Sun down I suggest you hurry up" "dont call me princess" I mumble under my breath. I speed up a little so I'm about a metre from him even from this far I can feel his body heat. there it is that feeling again. I look away even though he can't see me. I'm sure my cheecks are flushed.

we have been walking for hours now and my feet are aching I step once more before I collapse onto the ground "PRINCESS!" Patrick runs towards me and drops to the ground beside me "im..I'm fine just exhausted" "there is no time for rest I'm sorry. I'm just going to have to carry you the rest of the way". I nod to exhausted to say another word. I can feel every muscle pressed up against my body when he lifts me. he carried me for another half an hour before he freezes and I can feel him tense. "oh no" I think. then I see it.. it looks like a fog of some kind. I go to say something to Patrick but he is incoherent. I start to freak out the fog is right at his feet. I scream. I see a woman walking in the fog towards us then darkness engulfs us both and we fall to the ground.