Chapter 4: Run Away

I woke up to a thumping headache, due to the hit I received the other night.. I sat up right with a sudden pang of nerves just realising what had happend, I look around myself and see no one. was I hallucinating and I actually just fell over and knocked myself out.. no.. that can't be it.. why am I not at the cave? so many questions that no one can answer.. unless?

"Patrick?" I yell "hello is there anyone there?" no answer. I sign and survey my surroundings, I'm still in the forest but I don't know these parts of it.I look up and its about 4 in the afternoon judging by the positioning of the sun about an hour till Sun down.

I lie back down hoping that doing this will lessen the headache. when I hear footsteps. my instincts tell me to attack but it may only be a puny human so I flatten myself into the ground as much as I can. the footsteps get louder and louder until it suddenly stops right behind me "oh no" I think to my self.

after about 2 minutes I hear a beautiful voice "what on earth are you doing? no matter how much you try I don't think you can become apart of the ground sorry to disappoint you." I know that voice! I look up and there he is Patrick the angel guy. "oh I thought you were a human sorry" I carefully get up not wanting to worsen my headache. "you woupdnt happen to have anything to fix a headache would you?" he smirks and raises his hand to my forehead and within 5 seconds of him touching my head the pain is gone I sigh in relief.

"thank you". "no worries" he gives me a cheesy smile which stirs something inside of me that I did not expect. I look away. I can feel his eyes burning through me, I start to fidget. "so Tempest do you know anything about your childhood?" Patrick says. I turn and look at him "no. should i?" "yes you should, you are a very important person" "am I now and how do you know?" he chuckles "i know a lot more about you that you think". that kind of freaks me out but I make sure not to show it. how can someone I have never met someone with wings! mind you know more about ME than ME?.

there is about 10 minutes of silence before I realize what he has done. "OMG YOU ATTACKED MY CAVE THE DRYAADS WILL COME AFTER US!" I get up and start pacing.. all he does is give me a tired look "yes you need to call down, you'll attract attention to yourself" "SCREW THE ATTENTION" I yell back with a bit more force than I ment to. his eyes widen for a split second then goes back to normal. "sorry" I mumble. "it's alright, just come and sit down.. please?" I stop pacing and sit down beside him.. the whole time I was pacing I didn't even see him sit down. "so what do you know about me that I don't apparently already know?" he throws a stone he was holding and looks at me "ha. where do I start?".