moving in

Aliza pushed yet another box into her small apartment. It was the best she could afford since she of course was sent here by her mother. "This is stupid." Aliza stated, looking out at the green surrounding her. She was sick of the happiness the trees seemed to give off. After all, her father had just died and she wanted to sit and wallow in her own pain. Aliza sighed, but brought in the last box and closed her door.

She went straight to the kitchen and started unloading things. As she was attempting to put a mug in the cupboard a loud scream was heard from above her. She did have neighbors after all, but she wasn't quite sure who. And from the sound of it, her upstairs neighbor screamed either like a little girl, or was one. Aliza sighed, her brown hair getting caught in her mouth. "Of all the things!" She said, looking around her kitchen. "there were so many boxes to unpack. As she looked at the clock, Aliza realized her best friends were late showing up.

Suddenly a knock came at the door. " finally you guys are here! I thought I'd have to do this all alone!" She said, getting engulfed in a group hug by the two taller men. "You think that we of all people would let you down?" Dan asked, shaking his head as he headed to the kitchen and started unboxing. "I had to drag his lazy bum out of bed to get here." Phil stated, shaking his head. "He never learns." Phil sighed, starting to go through the boxes in the living room.

"He probably never will learn Phil." Aliza joked, going up the the bathroom and sorting out the boxes. She was glad she wouldn't have to unpack everything alone.

(Magical time skip to the next morning, evergthings put away)

Aliza woke up, focusing her sea green eyes on the ceiling. "What time is it?" She mumbled, looking at her clock and sighing. "10 o'clock." She murmured rolling out of bed and practically dragging herself to the kitchen. She made herself some coffee and decided she would go out for a walk just to get used to the temperature.