Wedding day

(here is the wedding stuff)
(dress)

(here is the wedding stuff)(dress)

(Bouquet)

(venue)

(reception)

(reception)

(onto the story!)

(onto the story!)

It had been a few months and jack and aliza had planned their wedding. Today was the day. They had been happier since the day they decided it was time to move on from the tragedy and everyone could see it.

Aliza was shaking. In a good way of course. She was excited to start her life with jack. He was also excited, he was also a bit nervous because his entire family would be there, along with marks family and Aliza's family. A few friends of theirs would also be there.

It was nearly time for the wedding to start and aliza was being dressed up by her mom. "You look gorgeous." her mom said, looking at her daughter. "If only your father was here to walk you down the aisle." Aliza's mom said, sighing as she tucked a piece of alizas brown hair behind her ear. "It's okay mom. Matt and ryan are going to walk me down to jack." aliza said, her mom giving her a kiss on the cheek as Dan and phil walked in.

"Us bridesmaids are ready." Phil said dan rolling his eyes. "Of course you guys are. Where's my maid of honor?" aliza asked, tyler walking into the room. "I'm here!!!" he shouted jokingly. "No mr. Oakley. Where's marzia?" aliza asked, marzia walking in with felix who was in a tux. "I'm here with the best man." she said, giving aliza a big hug.

"Excited?" marzia asked while Felix was hugging aliza. "Yeah. Very. Also very nervous." aliza laughed but then sighed. "It's almost time. Just a few more minutes. Where are matt and ryan?" aliza asked, her grip on the bouquet getting tighter. "We are here. Don't worry about it." matt said, walking in with ryan behind him.

"Just in time you doofuses." felix said, rolling his eyes. "Maya and Edgar are here too. Edgar has a pillow for your rings tied to his back and we trained maya to throw flowers out of the basket around her neck at certain times so let's do this." marzia said as the music started playing. Maya ran out in front of everyone and scattered petals everywhere. Then Dan and phil walked out, one in front of the other. Then marzia and felix walked out. Next was alizas turn.

"Ready?" ryan asked, looking at aliza who was shaking a bit. "As I'll ever be." she walked out and once jack saw her, he got the biggest smile on his face anyone had even seen. Even bigger than when he was with mark. The ceremony passed quickly and finally jack and aliza were pronounced husband and wife.

It was time for the reception. After pictures were taken outside with everyone, everyone proceeded to go to the reception hall. They waited and finally the doors opened and everyone heard the words they had been waiting for. "Now introducing mr. And mrs. McLoughlin." and in walked aliza with jack. They sat down and got the party started.

They had a blast and danced. It was time for everyone to gather for aliza to throw her bouquet. She started laughing and turned her back to the crowd. As she threw it, everyone got silent and aliza was worried something had gone wrong. As she turned around, she saw something she had not expected to see.

"Hey ally." a familiar voice said. A voice no one had heard for almost a year and a half now. It was mark. "What. Mark?" aliza asked, looking at the red haired man who she had thought had died for so long now. The man she had almost committed suicide over because of how much pain she was in.

"What's... Mark?" jack asked, tears forming in his eyes. "You see him too right?" he asked aliza, nudging her softly. She nodded. Mark was there in all his glory, holding the bouquet of flowers in one hand. "How... Why..." aliza started to get furious. She grabbed mark by the collar and dragged him outside.

"I said I wouldn't miss your wedding." mark whispered staring at aliza. "THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY MARK?" aliza shouted, pushing him back. "WE THOUGHT YOU DIED. WE WENT TO YOUR FUNERAL. JACK WAS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF YOU! I ALMOST DIED BECAUSE I COULDN'T HANDLE THE GRIEF OF LOOSING SOMEONE I LOVE!" aliza started crying, not even caring what she would look like after.

Mark put his hands up. "I shouldn't even be alive aliza. You have to hear me out. What I did was to have you guys ready. If I did die. I didn't want you to have false hope." mark said, aliza running to mark and crying into his tux.

Flashback:

Mark had cried for an hour after jack and aliza left his bedside. He wrote aliza a note and told the doctors not to let them in. He knew there was a chance he could survive, but if he did die he didn't want them to have that false hope. He told the doctors to tell him he had died and not to let them in. He explained to the doctors and they agreed that it would be best for everyone that loves him. He didn't want them to suffer longer than they had to.

Mark sat quietly as aliza hugged him, jack coming out, his face covered in tears. "You were dead. Do you know how hard it was for me? For us?" jack asked. He ran to mark joining in a group hug.

"I didn't want you guys to have to sit by my bedside forever just for me to die. The doctors agreed this was the best way for everyone." mark said, contently hugging aliza and jack, who just cried into his suit. "Your family?" aliza asked, mark sighing. They knew I was alive. I explained and they thought I was being reasonable so they went along with it." mark explained, wiping away jack and Aliza's tears. "Now, lets go party because markiplier is back for good." mark said, dragging the newlyweds into the reception area.

.... I couldn't keep him dead. Well xD he was never dead to begin with. Thats why I had the funeral closed casket so that there could be a chance that there was no body in the coffin. Markiplier is back baby! ❤❤❤ thanks for reading!