Recording #2

Jack started to play the game, he commented on a bunch of things which made Aliza feel better. She didn't want the silence weighing in on them as well as the game. They played through the entire game, it ended up being almost a two hour long video.

Jack had cried into Aliza's shoulder after he turned off the camera. "Hey, jack. Its okay." she said, pulling him close, rubbing his back. "Its not fair." he said through the tears, his voice muffled. "Why don't we sit on the couch?" Aliza suggested, Jack nodding.

They sat on the couch for a while, Jack had laid his head on Aliza's lap and cried himself to sleep, Aliza playing with the green mess that was his hair. "I love him..." she whispered, her heart aching as she looked down at the man sleeping in her lap. She began to sing softly to him, still playing with his hair. She was in love with someone who probably would never love her back. But in this moment, while jack was asleep and she was singing, Aliza let all her feelings flow out into the song.

"Jack?" mark asked, knocking on the apartment door before entering. Mark walked farther into the apartment, he heard soft singing, it was full of love. Mark crept near the doorway to the living room. And there was Aliza and jack, tears sliding down Aliza's face. She was smiling however, and that's what confused mark the most.

"Why are you crying?" mark whispered, trying not to wake jack. "Mark?!?!" Aliza nearly shrieked, moving jacks head carefully, not waking him. She got up and dragged mark to the kitchen. "How long were you watching?" Aliza asked, crossing her arms. "About ten seconds before you noticed me." mark responded, wiping away one of Aliza's tears for her.

"Now, why are you crying?" mark asked, Aliza biting her lip, looking in the direction of where jack was sleeping. "I think I love jack." she whispered, so quiet mark couldn't hear her. "What did you say?" mark asked, tilting his head. "I LOVE JACK OKAY? DAMN IT I LOVE HIM AND HE WILL NEVER LOVE ME BACK BECAUSE IM UGLY AND STUPID AND....." Aliza stopped, she was sobbing too hard to continue. "And what?" mark asked, looking at the doorway. "And she's perfect." Jack said, coming over and hugging Aliza. "You're beautiful, and smart, and perfect." Jack stated, wiping away Aliza's tears.

"Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because I love you, and that's all that should matter." jack asked, Aliza still crying, Jack pressing his lips against Aliza's tear soaked ones, mark clapping in the background. "What a beautiful speech. I should get going. Bob needs me." mark said, leaving the two alone.

"But... Why me? I mean... I'm just... Me." Aliza said, after breaking away from the kiss. "Exactly, you're you." jack said, pulling Aliza in for a tight hug. "And I'm never going to let that amazing person go." he whispered, holding Aliza close.