chapter 2

i awake in a gasp wish's that dream was true that my father smiles, hugged me or even spoke of once my mothers name but was to good to be true. the only time he speaks to me is if I'm in trouble or if i come anything but first in school him and his gone damn rankings always having to come first. i lay there limp on the bed tied and exhausted from last night training, my dad Eric when ever I'm grounded has me do physical training as my punishments running, punching, cardio witch his training is likely to kill you or put you in hospital from exhaustion he doe not go easy nor does he go soft when you are tied or injured seriously if he like this with his own daughter how is he like with the transfers. I stay lieing for a few more minutes before i get up i grab my cloths and a towel and head to the shower i strip of my remaining cloths and jump into the hot embrass of the water as it relaxes my muscles i grab the body wash and wash my body as well as the shampoo before my time is up and i need to jump out. i jump out and dry myself before i get changed into my usual dauntless clothing consisting of my underwear witch are just plan black nothing to them tight black skinny jeans, a sports bra and my singlet which fits perfectly around my upper half of my body and my black combat boots. i brush my hair and my teeth before i pack everything up to leave i walk towards the door making sore everything that was not there before i have and leave and left i enter the living room were my father was sitting on the couch reading something from erudite he looked frustrated at what he was reading since he hadn't noticed me i decided to sneak past him and go and eat breakfast with out him since i got grounded yesterday i have to train every night and eat at the leaders table for 2 weeks i didn't get grounded from putting blue die in the water i got grounded from being in a restricted area that my dad had caught me in.

i was at the door ready to open it when i herd my dad clear his voice i stop instantly and turn on my heels he puts down his paper and jumps off the sopher "and were do you think your going" i sigh not wanting to fight at all i jump straight to defeat and surrender. he grabs his pagger before he walks to the door he places one hand on the door handle and the other on my for arm "you still haven't answered my question" i still do not answer and he takes i do not wish to speak to him "hmm" he bows his head in frustrations as i stay steering at him he unlocks the door and pushes me out "you are so much like your mother" he whispers so quickly i just herd him i don't think he meant for me to hear i froze at his out burst steering at him once again in shock he has never compared me to mother others have but he has not he noticed my shock and finished locking the door " you were not suppose to her that now come you need to eat and I'm starving" ..

the walk there was quit and awkward everyone we past looked away and didn't dare to stare at him they avoided our gaze we reached the mess hall and he barges the door open causing a bug scene ughh trust i fold my arms giving him the death glares as i spot my friends i smile and wave at then i go to walk and sit next to them when my dad Eric grabs my arm i turn and thrusts my arm away from his "what" he lifts his eyebrows up in surprise he thinks i don't remember that I'm grounded but i remember I'm just testing him which i think he sees that because he place his hand in the middle of my back and pushed me towards the leaders table " your grounded remember 2 weeks no going out n seeing your friends with out my permission you are to eat with me at the leaders table and sit with me in my office when I'm there you are to be within my eye site for the next 2 weeks is that understood child" we reached the leaders table with Michael, Lauren, max and Clio sitting at the table i sit at the end of the table with my dad sitting next to me he hands me a tray "child is that understood" i rest my elbows on the table "yea" he starts to dig into his meal. Michael was the first to great me "good morning wildcat aren't hungry this morning i see" he ducks his head as he picks up his fork containing his bacon and egg "morning ms Mike roch-" the table lets out a small chuckle before there laughter is cut off by my fathers voice "eat" i ignore his command and turn my head towards my friends there 2 tabled away from me eating there food laughing like hulagins with there family's i remember when my family was like that that was when mother was alive we used to sit and laugh and pall pranks on one another play games me and my dad use to play games all the time my favorite was chess he use to help me with pranks on other dauntless members people say it was the only time people ever sore Eric happy or a glimpse of it he only showed it to certain people.