10

Each day have been harder and I still haven't talked to Seungcheol since that day.

You might already know why I stopped talking to him before our argument.

Yup

I like him.

I just had to stop talking to him. He is a player and I knew I would be the one getting hurt in the end anyways.

Why would he like me?

He doesn't even know how I look.
And the same goes for me, how could I like him? I don't even know how he looked.

I sigh as I watch the TV. Should I eat something?

I went to the fridge but as soon as I opened it I sighed again.

It was completely empty. Maybe it explains why I am so hungry. I probably haven't eaten anything.

I haven't been out in days too. I'll go out to get some fresh air and buy some food.

I change my clothes to a black hoodie and a pair of jeans. I braid my long black hair and then I take a nike cap. I look at myself in the mirror. I do look okay.

I took some money and my phone as I close the door and started to walk. Where should I go? I decide to go to the park since it was a nice weather.

When I arrive at the park I sit down on a bench. I look around and see many people.

Children

Couples

But something else catched my eyes.

Three guys who walked towards me. Quite handsome I would say.

I pretend to look at my phone as they sat down beside me on the bench. Not to be a pervert but the guy nearest me smelled so nice.

"Is it okay if we sit here ?" The guy said to me.

Damn his voice is nice too.

"Yeah, of course" I smile.

"Thanks, Joshua by the way"

"Areum" I said as we shook hands.

The other guys smirk as they nudged Joshua.

"Don't mind them, they're always like that" Joshua said as he chuckled.

"Ah, I see" I say as I giggle.

I look at my phone and see that it already has gone one hour.

"I have to go now, nice meeting you Joshua."

"Oh already? Have a nice day, Areum" Joshua said as he smile.

"Thanks, you too"

I continued to walk my way to the grocery store.

When I were halfway I suddenly bumped into someone. Well more like the person bumped into me and spilled coffee all over my hoodie.