13

I opened my eyes, the sun shining from the window. Wait, this isn't my room. The room was white and not pastel blue like mine.

I tried to sit up but something kept me down so I look down to see a cute Seungcheol hugging my waist while snoring. Wait, did we.... I quickly look under the blankets and luckily, I had my clothes on.

"You awake?" Seungcheol suddenly says as he look up at me.
"Yeah, goodmorning" I say, still tired.

Suddenly the door opens to reveal a tall guy that turned around as quick as possible and says
"DID YOU TWO DO IT!?"

"NO" Seungcheol and I says in unison.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TWO IN THE SAME BED?"

"The question is, why can't we be in the same bed?" Seungcheol says as he continues, "we are dating, geez"

"Oh, I wanted to tell that the breakfast is done" He says as he closed the door.

"That is Mingyu, if you wonder" Seungcheol says as he got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went out and everyone was already eating breakfast. We made our way to the kitchen as we took some food.

Everyone was completely quiet until someone screamed
"GOODMORNING!!!"

Everyone seemed shocked and a guy that looked like Leonardo DiCaprio dropped his bread on the floor making everyone laugh.

"NOO MY BREAD!"

"Why would you scream?! Thanks Boo for making me drop my bread!!"
He says as he goes up to get a new one.

"I was just brightening up the mood. Everyone was so silent and I couldn't stand it." The guy who screamed said.

"Guys! Introduce yourself since Areum might not now all of your names" Seungcheol suddenly says.

Everyone started to introduce themselves. (I'm too tired to write all of it)