12

"I also like you, Areum"

He likes me?

My heart was beating so hard I could almost feel it and I knew I was blushing.

We just sat there, and stared at eachother. It was like it was only me and Seungcheol in this world.

Seungcheol leaned in and kissed me again. But this time it was slow and passionate. His arms were on my waist and my arms were around his neck.

It was like we were made for eachother even though we've only met now.

Suddenly the door open and a cute little guy stood there with his mouth open.

Seungcheol and I look at eachother with big eyes as we look at the cute guy again.

The guy then run away and screams "HYUNG HYUNG! SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG HAVE FINALLY KISSED A GIRL!!"

"WHAT?"

"WITH WHO?"

"WHO IS THE GIRL?"

"I WANT TO SEE!!"

I could here people say and the next thing there were more than 10 guys outside the door.

"AREUM?"

"AREUM?"

Joshua and Hoshi screams at the same time.

"Uh.. Hi" I said as I slightly wave my hand.

"You know Seungcheol?"

"Yes she does and can you guys go away? I have to say something to Areum" Seungcheol says as he crossed his arms.

They didn't say anything and closed the door.

"What did you want say?" I ask.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be alone with you" Seungcheol bluntly says.

"You're so cute" He says as he just stares at me.

"Thanks...you're really handsome"

He smirks "Of course I am, I'm Choi Seungcheol!" He says as we laugh.

"I'm sorry I stopped talking to you" I say as I looked down.

"It's okay, because I have you right now." He says as he hug me.

"Seungcheol?"

"Hm?"

"Aren't you going to ask me something?"

"Ask you what?"

"Nothing, forget it."

"Oh, so you want me to ask you to be my girlfriend right?" He says as he smirk.

"NO NO N-"

"Kim Areum, the girl i've been writing weird messages to and only met today. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He says as he looked into my eyes.

"Yes!" I said as I hug him again.

"I like you, alot." Seungcheol says into the hug.

"I also like you alot"