Pre-order Your Copy of Em today & get 40% Off!

Hope you are enjoying Em so far, thank you so much for your votes and comments, I really appreciate you guys!!! 

DID YOU KNOW??? Em-the Wattpad Edition is only a small taste of the original version, including bonus materials like the backstory behind Em, and the author's bio. Em is truly a unique storybook, from the stark beauty of the illustrations to the poetic flavor in the words themselves, it will NOT disappoint and you can now purchase your copy for just $6, 40% off the regular price!

From the moment you open the book, you are drawn into a mysterious world contrasted in black and white, and sensitive but striking illustrations that capture and keep children's attention as they travel with Em on his long journey. 

Every page of Em is a work of art in black-and-white, revealing captivating peeks into the surreal story-world, joined by the delightful story itself, which is both simple and detailed enough to challenge new readers as well as those more experienced. 

Em is quick-paced and can easily be tackled in 5 minutes or less, which is the ideal length for appeasing short attention spans, making Em a PERFECT candidate for your child's favorite bedtime story! 

Do you know someone who'd enjoy this book? Please feel free to share.

Don't miss out on experiencing the full effect of Em, the picture-book! Pre-order your copy today (Normally $10) and get your copy of this beautiful picture-book for only $6! To order, email paigewickam@gmail.com