Chapter Three

Jin sighs as he licks your neck and gets off of you. He looks deep into your eyes calmly, "I love you sweetheart, and I am going to give you a chance to prove yourself," He said with a commanding voice. He unties the rope that bound you, as he releases a shaky breath. "Please...do not run, or scream, or even attempt to contact anyone...or I will do things unimaginable to you," His deep voice commands. (Y/n) nods her head up and down as fast as she could. 

He smiled big as his plump soft lips, met your (L/s) (L/t), you couldn't help, but to enjoy the kiss. His left hand went up your back and then wrapped around your neck. His right hand went down your back as he gripped your butt and the rubbed your thigh. This urge in you wanted him to just take you, but you got a hold of yourself. You blush darkly and pull away from the kiss, he allowed you to as he bit his lip.

"There is food downstairs in the kitchen," He mutters as his hand covered his crouch.

You nod as your cheeks were a dark red, as you tried not to stare. You looked away finally when he went to the restroom. You left out a huge sigh of relief, as you had to adjust to this. You opened his closet and grabbed one of his black shirts, and you put it on. As your tummy grumbled, you went downstairs and into the kitchen. You opened the fridge and saw left over kimbap, I lick my lips. I pull it out and pan fry it in sesame seed oil. I smile as I make a plate for my self, and I wanted to be nice and made Jin a plate. I blushed imagining him smiling as I hand him the food, I giggle. I hear someone clear their throat, I look over seeing Jin standing there with nothing but a towel hanging onto his hips. I gasp and squeal, blushing and embarrassed. My eyes couldn't help, but to roam his body, as I hear his chuckle I look away.

"I-i-i heated up kimbap," I whisper quietly.

He smiles widely, as he grabs his plate and starts to eat it with chopsticks. I smile as I watch him enjoy it, and I start to eat my own. 

_______________

I still apologize for how I jump in and out of 1st and 3rd person. I hope you guys are enjoying.

Also, a shout out to one of my friends. She really helped motivate me to continue on and helped inspire me to write this chapter. Thank you so much!!!!! <3