Chapter Two

(Y/n) woke up in pain, her head was ringing as well as her wrist and ankles ached. She looked around and tried to move her arms and legs, but found she couldn't. She looked down at herself and saw that she was just in her matching pink lace bra and panties. Her cheeks become a dark shade of red, she also noticed that there was a rope tied around her wrists and ankles. She started to hyperventilate, as she saw she was in an unknown bedroom....a guy's bedroom.

She heard footsteps, and gulped in fear, "H-help..." she said quietly, her throat sore and dry. The footsteps started to pick up and get louder, and they were headed towards the room. The door opened wide just to reveal a guy who looked seventeen or eighteen, he must've been 5'11. You finally realized who he was, Kim SeokJin. Your eyes widened in complete and utter shock. 

"Hello sweetheart~" he said as he got closer to you. He was your bias and you loved everything about his voice and personality, but his voice sounded scary now. He grabbed your thigh, instantly snapping you out of your thoughts as you try to move away. "G-get away from m-me..." You cough at the dryness of your throat. He chuckles as he climbs on top of you one the bed, and he pins you down. "You're finally mine" He laughs and pulls you close to his body. "H-how do you know m-m-me..?" you asked softly. 

He looked down into your big (e/c) eyes, and he licked his lips looking at the rest of you. "How could I not know of you~" He chuckled and rested his left hand on the small of your back. His pinky finger in the hem of your lace panties and he chuckled. You blushed and tried to push him away, and groaned. He straddled on top of you, and squeezed your chest, as your eyes widened. You gasped sweetly and try to push him away. He bit your lip roughly and laughed at you trying to move him away. 

________

Sorry this is short, my mind is bouncing around right now.

Also, I apologize on how I jump around from 3rd person to 1st person.

Hope you guys like it!!

Also make sure to vote for it, and if you want me to write you one, then comment you bts bias.

Love y'all~