Chapter Four

After, (Y/n) finished eating, she rinsed off her's and Jin's plate. She then noticed a dishwasher and opened it and bent over to put the plates in it, just to see other dirty dishes. She puts a dish soap pack in it and then closes it and turns it on. I feel his hands on my hips as he hums a soft tune in my ear. He was hunched over to my height, as his thumb rubbed circles into my back. I let out a soft and sweet moan, that no one would've been able to detect, out as he continued to rub.

My back was sore from everything, as I close my eyes and just let him rub my back. He moves his hands up my back as he continues to rub. I groan in joy, and allow him to, my grip on the counter tightens. He bites his lip as he thinks of other things he could do, as he keeps his left hand to rub my left side, his thumb digging into my back. His right hand moves down and rubs my tail bone, right at my butt. I didn't care, all I knew was that it felt so good for my back to be rubbed.

I felt his thumb slightly go under my panties, and I blush hard. "J-jin-" I gasped at how he rubbed my sore spots. He chuckled into my ear as he bit his lip, and he pressed his hips into the back of mine. He rubbed up the shirt and rubbed under my chest. I blushed as I tried to move his hands down, but he was stronger. I gasped as he gripped my chest, blushing hard, "J-J-JIN!!!-" I push away from him. My sudden movement knocked me and him both down.

My eyes widen as I saw his towel fell off, I gasp loudly. My hands cover my eyes instantly as my blush increases. Jin just chuckles as he sits up and grabs the towel, and glances at me. He shakes his head and stands up, he holds the towel in his hand. Calmly he walks away from me in the nude, I am beet red in the face. I sit myself up as I look to make sure he is gone, I sigh and look around once more. I rubbed my nose for a second since it was itchy.

_________

Ya like?

BOOM!!! Two chapters in one day, oh snap.

Lol, I hope you guys enjoyed so far. :)