The save and found mate....

(Angel's p.o.v)

One of the wolfs lunged at me and grabbed my arm the sunk there skin so deep I could feel the bone. I started screaming as it was dragging me away.

I heard a loud furious howl and then a giant black wolf emerged from the trees, followed with a three other wolfs that had my friends on there backs. I also seen Kalyssa hiding behind the giant black wolf. She had her head bowed in shame as she looked to the floor.

The wolf took hold of my arm and dug deeper I let out a scream, all of the wolfs had these smirks as if they were happy with my pain. I started crying again as the burning pain kept increasing. The big wolf looked at me and whined. Xavier?

Next thing I know the wolf is thrown off of me by a blue? Wolf? What how is there a blue wolf?

Kalyssa jumps for joy as the wolf and her circle each other as the yip in happy, looks like Kalyssa found her mate, finally. My friends all give me worried glances as they get back on there mates and go the way to home. Kalyssa is walking back with her mate, both in wolf form. I'm stuck here with an angry looking wolf.

Xavier changed back into human and glared at me as he made his way over to me. I looked down and felt him stop right above me. He pulled me up and trapped me in his embrace.

"You ever do something g like this again and you will get punished so bad you won't be able to do anything for a week, do make myself clear!" He said in an alpha tone.

"Yes, I'm sorry!" I said as I felt tears stream down my face, my throbbing arm mixed with this guilt oh it's gonna be a long day......