We accept

Shannen: middle (glasses)
Angel: right (bright blonde hair)
Elsa: left (cameo)
Real life people in pic......

(Angel's p.o.v)

"I accept..."  I said as I stood up and ran to the bathroom, I learned were it was when I passed it!

I faintly heard the other girls say that they accept.... I walked out to see Xavier Standing at the door. I looked up and blushed at him, he looked down and smiled as he picked me up and put me on his waist like a three year old.

We walked back to the room to see everyone sitting down the twins(girls) sat in the other twins(boy) lap. I smiled as I blushed harder and put my head in his neck trying to hide my embarrassment.

He chuckled as he sat down with me in his lap, I looked over and seen Shannen kissing mono. I looked at her like she was crazy, and she just smirked my way.

I looked up at Xavier's face and he just gave me a smug smile.

"So... Can I get your name little mate?" Xavier asked as he made me look at him.

"Only if I can get your name and your brothers, and what your pack name is and your last name!" I said as I made a cocky smirk towards him.

"Okay princess, I'm the alpha of the blue moon pack, Xavier Blackwell and your gonna be our Luna mate." Xavier said as he smiled my way, I blushed and looked at the guy with Shannen in his lap.
,
"Hello, I'm the beta of the blue moon pack, mono Blackwell it's a pleasure to meet you" mono said as he looked over at Shannen and smiled. Finally I looked over to the guy twins.

"Oh hi, we are the third in commands and best fighters, I'm Tyler Blackwell and that is skylar Blackwell!" He said as he smiled a friendly smile at me.

I smiled lightly and said "hi my name is Angel it's a pleasure to meet all of you...." I said as smiled in Xavier's way.