The happy and the mad

Shannen's p.o.v.

Angel fell limp in the other mans arms, I was trying to get out of this dudes
death grip but he wouldn't budge. I stopped for a Minuit letting him think I gave up, when his hand loosened I took my fist and slammed it into his side. He let out a faint breath as he let go, I was able to free Edith along with me but Elsa and angel were still trapped.

Elsa slid under the guy that was holding Elsa and got him to get one hand off of her, Elsa was just able to lose the grip and slide out as well. We looked over to the guy who had Angel in his embrace he had gone to holding her to setting her on the ground.

"I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice..." He said as he started stripping.

When he was only in his boxers he started to shake, his eyes went from a turquoise blue to pitch black. Then we started hearing the breaking of bones. We're there once was a human is now a large wolf, one paw was over Angel like in a protective stance as he leaned down and licked her face.

"W-what in the h-h-hell are y-you?" Edith stuttered.

"We are were wolfs, I am the alpha Xavier and this girl her is my mate..." Said the man with turquoise blue eyes and black hair as he changed back into a human.

"Yes and You are my mate, mono's the name by the way!" A boy with brown hair and brown eyes said as wrapped his arms around my hips. I tried to break free but he had another strong grip on me.

"And we are Skylar and Tyler, the twins are our mates." Said a boy with black hair and red eyes the one with black hair and sky blue eyes nodded in agreement as they pulled the twins to there chests. The one named skylar had Edith and the one named Tyler had Elsa.

"Well, can we know your names?!" Skylar said as he started inhaling Edith's sent in the crook of her neck.

"I'm Shannen?" I stated more of a question more than of a answer.

"Im Edith and this is Elsa we are also twins as you could see....." Edith said In matter of fact tone.

"Okay well let's get you home now, why don't we?" Xavier said as he plastered a smirk on his face.

"HOME........?" All of us screamed. (girls)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just saying that there will be a lot of Angel and Xavier barely any one else mostly the fact..... Mostly because they are the main characters!!!!

                                       JUST A HEADS UP!!!!