Daylight - Rotten

Chapter seven - Rotten

THIRD PERSON’S POV (evening at the vampires residence)

“I can’t believe that just happened to us, I fucking hate being stuck here for a year! ‘mate” Calum groaned as he throws his things at the floor and slumped down to the couch.

Luke, Michael and Ashton followed and also sat down with him in the living room. The four guys are frustrated about what happened to them, that was the first time in their hundred of years living that they experienced that kind of humiliation and they just can’t accept the fact that humans did that to them.

“Yah, ‘em not used to being a wimp, it’s just sucks! the fact that they are humans— JUST humans! If only I could kill all of ‘em I swear i’ll drink their blood, till the last drop” Michael spoke murderously.

“Just calm down mate, we are all feeling the same here but we have to think first before we make such a move. We are not even in our territory” Ashton calmly said but deep inside he wanted to kill someone.

“Because of that we have to be more careful. We’ve got everyone’s attention, and it’s now hard to hide what we truly are” Luke explained to them seriously.

“We shouldn’t be here in the first place! We should be back in our coven in Australia doing everything we want, not caring about any fucking rules! And those D.A girls— I want ‘em dead!” Calum exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.

“Patience guys, it won’t last that long. Those girls don’t even have any idea who they are dealing with” Luke stated while grinning.

~

Quinn’s POV

“Those Australian guys are smoking hot, did you see their abs it’s so yummy?!”

“I want to sleep with one of them Australian Hotties!”

“Seeing those boys naked would be the death of me!”

‘Then just die now!’ I thought to myself as I hear those girls talked about the jerks, I actually lost count on how many times I have heard those comments the moment I stepped inside the school and it really makes me just want to puke out my guts, those boys? Hot? I don’t think so. They are so irritating. ‘Stop being delusional, admit it they’re hot! smoking hot!’ a voice inside my head say, ‘No they’re not, so shut up!’

I really hate the fact that instead of humiliating them, we accidentally make them popular. Speaking of the devils, one of them is walking to my direction wearing those signature smirks of his. I just roll my eyes and just focus to what was I reading.

“Good Mornin” Michael said to me as he sat down beside me. I look at him and he’s  smiling ‘wow I admit he has a beautiful smile’— OH QUINN FORGET THAT, REMEMBER HE’S IRRITATING! I shake the thought out of my head. I just give him one of my best fake smiles.

“Why didn’t you just tell me that you want to see me naked?” he suddenly say out of nowhere. I was surprised and look at him, is he talking to me?

“Excuse me, are you talking to me?” I asked, my eyes widen of what he just said.

“You know you just have to ask, if it’s you that can be easily settled” he flirtatiously said dodging my question.

“What?!” I exclaimed realizing what he meant, what bloody hell he’s so assuming! He just looked at me grinning.

“I don’t want to see you naked, you’re not even that hot!" I spat. He just shrugged and focus his attention elsewhere. Ugh! This guy is making me really mad!