Chapter 4 Page 3

Callie, Marie and the Solution world belongs to Ninetendo

Clementine and Winter belongs to TamarinFrog

Splatonic Ink and the others, plot belongs to GuardianLuna247 (me)

---------------------<(@3@)>                            <(@3@)>--------------------

Inkopolis

Jasmine's POV

After the Boss Battle and encounter of my Cousin's rival. We exited the level, i was lucky enough that Maine has a spare shades for me to use. After resting, my cousins returned to the kettle to get the larger Ink Energy Holder. Those idiots took me like in a speed of light and they forget to take the lnk Holder!!!

Anyways, we're now waiting outside of the Squid Sisters Studio in our Limo. We, WELL more like our Manager, Kuya Dex invited them to have dinner with us. We decided to bring them to Pusitia's Dagat , our favorite seafood restaurant. Ever since we become a team, master brings us here when we accomplished something or a mission. Their food here is so delicious makes this place crowded with Inklings, lucky for us Master is good friends with the owner. Plus good thing, i heard Callie love squids and Marie love octopuses........why do i feel uncomfortable when i said that? As we wait, Jacob and Jason bought some refreshments to the nearby store. They were so thirsty, they came out wearing there black tuxedo. But why do i always remember that time, when Worden untied me. I've seen him a few times but not nearly that close. It was already weird enough i didn't have nightmares but just dreams about peace? I pushed the thought away when i finally saw the Callie and Marie along with their manager enter the Limo.

Marie's POV

We entered the Limo in front of the Studio. We had to wait for Mr. N to change into his Tuxedo. We didn't change because we already look glamorous after all. I was about to ask why aren't we going when I saw Jacob and his Twin enter the Limo. He was wearing a black tuxedo suit, a light gray tuxedo shirt, a green satin bow tie (Wait, what???) and cummerband. He seated beside me and greeted me with a smile.

I touched his neck remembering his fever last time. "Marie, i'm already fine. I think you're nursing me help a lot", He says as he took my hand gently away from his neck ,"Thank you, as a reward,i'll still say you look beautiful...even you didn't change on anything....", He jokes.

"Hmph!! Well You look very....nice Mr. Jacob tonight, but just going to ask...why green?", I smirked as i asked, pointing the bow. I already have grudge why.....

"Well it isn't that obvious.....Ms. Marie", He winks over me. I immediately look away as i blushed just to see Callie giggling over a blushing Jason for having a purple satin bow tie and cummerbund. I laughed quietly to the scene as I wrapped my arms around Jacob's Left arm. I saw him blushed and looked away to tell their driver to go. As i put my head on his arms , i saw Maine and Alden giggling to each other.......

Pusitia's Dagat

We finally arrived to the restaurant they were saying, it wasn't Mexican or Japanese. But Jacob said it was their favorite Seafood Restaurant. Don't get me wrong, i'm a sea creature but i really love how we taste. Well, the not evolved type of course, please don't get the wrong idea and THAT other Idea. As the waiter guides as to our table and many Inkling gossiping on the way, Jacob told me that me that food served here were based on a human recipe back then. We arrived to our table, Jacob being a gentlemen pulled a chair and signaled me to sit beside him. I smiled as he smiles when i agreed while hearing some squealing from the crowd.