Chapter 7: Page 1

Callie and Marie, Splatoon belongs to Nintendo

Tammy Inklings belong to TamarinFrog

The plot, story and other Characters belongs to Me, GuardianLuna247!!!

  -------------------<(@3@)>                                                                                                            <(@3@)>-------------------  

Callie's POV

Inkopolis

We were now fixing the lights and the effects on the plaza for this Splatfest. Some of the teams had an own Private Battle for a stage, not for Battling but for designing and checking the lights. Team Petal Splash and Toxink were now in Camp Triggerfish to check the lights and the speakers. While the other teams were checking the cute light effects when you are in the plaza if it had any problems or damages needed to fix. I looked over to Marie to find her seating on one of the boxes, reading a magazine.

I started walking towards her to find her looking at new dresses, which was normal i guess but we just bought new ones last week??

"Hey Marie!! Whacha reading over there???", I asked as she smiles over me.

"Oh i was checking for some new clothes...you know that.....date", she blushed. I squealed and shakes her.

"Ayieeee!!! You were never like this when it comes to dates!!!", i yelled happily, Its cute and very rare, OK?!?!

"Shh...Calm down Callie!!! I don't want other Inklings to find out...", She whispered, as i look around us.

"Please let me help you get ready for that date!!!", I begged using my puppy eyes. I Wanna help!!!

"Yes Callie, you'll help me. Who said my Cousin isn't going too....", she said as her lips turns into a smile. She hugged me so tightly

"Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to go to that new store....", I blubbered happily as she smile.

"Well of you're also fine with it, can we help too?", I heard someone on top of us. I look up to find Team Vitamin Ink and Team Splat Jam.

"W-wait you heard all of that....?", she asked as she hide small tints of green on her cheeks.

"You mean you going on date? Definitely, we heard Callie from the distance....", Marian told us while Marie glares to me. Whoopsy!

"Haha don't worry were aren't going to tell anyone", Clementine assured making her sigh.

A few minutes later, the other teams arrived. We told them they can go now, while the others invited them to join the shopping. So Clementine, Tanrine, Daisy, Cynthia and Tetrox on the girls agreed to come, while in the boys would be Whinter, Logan and Arnick. Angelo just whispered to Clem and left. Coincidence, Cosmo and Taloupe were going on a date too. Logan wasn't going to come but Tanrine wanted him to be with her when they check out the weapon store where i caught him blushing. Marian wasn't the shopping type while Vadelma had work on there Family Cafe, Cafe Cadamari. Jonquil said he's a little busy which is unusual. Sorrel simply said no. Belladonna was more in the mood for ranked battles. When everyone were ready, me and Marie quickly changed and we all head straight to the mall. 

Marie's POV

Shella Reefs Galleria 

As we entered to the huge mall, Callie's tummy growled which brought us to the Food Court first just to buy some snack. While waiting for Tanrine and Daisy order some sundae's, my eyes caught Jason and Jacob buying Tacos on one of the stands. Their hair color was yellow and they were wearing gears for turf wars, must be there disguise.......I saw Jacob swallowing the whole Taco before Jason pushes it down to his throat making him chocked . Jason laughed as he started exiting the food court with an angered Jacob behind him holding some Shopping bags, making me quietly laughed as well. After the sundae arrive and ate it, we quickly enter to shops.