Caitlin!...

The bell rang. It was finally lunchtime. I was sick of teachers introducing me to the whole class and treating me like I had just come out of pre-school.

I slowely walked out of my Maths lesson but quickly hurried along when Lachie was in my sight, "Hey Lachie" I shouted.

"Hey Katie, Hows your day going then?" He turned around and replied. By that point I had kindof zoned out and was now just staring at him, i couldn't get over his beautiful eyes!

"Yeah great" I quickly replied before he realised I had been staring at him for the past couple of seconds.

I then followed Lachie on a long walk to the Cafeteria. The walk felt like it had taken up half my lunchtime already. My stomach was rumbling so badly when we finally reached the Cafeteria. It had been making noises all through Maths, luckily no one heard... I don't think!

Once again 'the words 'British Idiot' entered my ears. The anger was building up inside of me fist were clenching tight, no way could I punch someone though not on my first day at a new school in a different country. I manage to stop myself from punching this ugly monster who went by the name of Caitlin!

Lachie had a nice friendship group that I wasn't afraid to be around. I sat with some of the girls while Lachie and the boys played football, I loves football and was tempted to join in but what would people think of a girl playing football with a bunch of boys especially on my first day!