Chapter six-Taming

He just layed there on me .Then his warnth exsited me and i knew he could smell it.His hands began to creped down my body .i gasped at his actions which mad him rub faster.II began to squim as i came.I gasped for air and held on to his shirt and sholder for dear life.I knew i was coming into heat and because o =f him it was happinging much much faster.He got of of me and layed besid eme on the bed.I was panting now.I was still determind as my mind drifftend to see the closet door.

"Whose clothes are they?"

"REally?"

"Really tanner ."

"They are yours"

"What ?"I sat up

"Yes they are yours ,i had my mother buy the as soon as i got you in the car."

"OH ,im soory-"

"Dont meantion it ,it was my fault i should have told you .You know what ..."

"No what>"

"You my little beautiful mate have tamed me ."

"Really?"

"Yes,"

"So does that me you can love me now?"He sat up.

"Jade ,i i- cant ,im afraid i will gurt you."

"But tyou wont i trust you "

"I dont trust myself"

"I dont care what you think ,i know you wont hurt me."\

"How do you know?"

"If you where going to hurt me then you would have already>"

"that does make sense dont it...but i ...i cant im sorry i want to soo bad jade."

'Then why dint you just give in ."

I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor then my pants .There i stood only undewear and a bra.I could already see he was happy for the bulge in his jeans.He stood up .

"I cant Jade,i could hurt -"

"no u wont tanner ,hell i might hurt you if we dont do this soon..i need this." I grabed him

"I --i god "

He gave in.He wrapped his arms around me.I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on .....lights go out o=and moans and screams of pleasure are let out throughout the night.