Chapter 1-The Prank

"Come on its just a harmless prank" Alison said to Lesli while standing next to Hanna.

"I don't care" Lesli says as she walks to over to her drunk friend Caleb who's asleep on the chair while she tries to wake him up.

"Whatever she deserves it anyways" Alison says giggling with Hanna as they both walk out of the kitchen while closing the doors behind them.

"Oh god" Lesli says as she walks over to a note she says on the counter where Caleb's drunk self is asleep.

"You look hot in that top but I bet you look even hotter without it meet me in the guest room at 11:00 -Mike"

"Oh my god Mona what have you gotten yourself into now?" Lesli asks herself as she walks out of the kitchen looking for Mona.

"Mona!" Lesli yells as she runs upstairs and looks around for Mona frantically.

(Alison's P.O.V)

"Hehe" I giggled as I hid under the bed with Hanna.

Spencer hid in the closet with Emily while holding the camera while staying hidden.

Mike was getting into position then suddenly Mona walked into the room quietly and closed the door.

"Hey" he says smiling.

"Hey" she says shyly.

"So you know we should start with some making out first and then we will see where it goes from there" he says as Mona starts unbuttoning her top.

"Oh my god" Hanna said suddenly bursting out with laughter.

"What who's there!" Mona yelled.

"Oh my god!" She yelled as the others and I came out from hiding.

She ran out the room almost crying.

(Third person)

As Mona ran out the room embarrassed Lesli had went back to the kitchen to wake up Caleb.

Suddenly Lesli spotted a figure running past the kitchen windows outside of the lodge.

"What was that?" Lesli asked her self as she ran out of the room only to find her group of friends standing outside the front door all talking.

She grabbed her jacket and ran towards them.

"What's going on where's Mona!?" Lesli asked as everyone she panicked.

"We played a prank on her and she ran off" Alison explains to Lesli.

"You guys are jerks!" She yelled as she ran off into the cold wintery woods looking for Mona.

"Mona!" She yelled as she continued to run down paths and stairs.

She same across two paths.

One path had footprints and one path had noise coming from it.

Lesli chose to take the path the footprints.

"Mona where are you!" She yelled as she went through the snow.

"I can't believe you guys just did that to her for fun! Now they are both out there in a middle of a snow storm!" Aria yelled at the group as she walked back inside the lodge.

Lesli stopped to turn on the flashlight from her phone when suddenly a burst of flames came from the left side of her behind some trees.

"What the hell?" Lesli asked herself as she started to get scarred.

Then Lesli started to run again.

Soon enough Lesli finally found Mona crying while on her knees in the cold snow.

"Oh my god Mona!" Lesli yelled as she took off her jacket and put it on Mona.

"I can't believe they did that to me" Mona cried out to Lesli as she hugged her.

"Oh my god Mona run!" Lesli said as she pointed towards a figure coming their way.

"Aah!" Both the girls screamed as they ran.

"Aah!" Mona yelled as she tripped while Lesli went back to help her while dropping her phone.

Lesli helped Mona up and they ran towards a ledge as the mysterious figure got closer.

They soon realized they were trapped.

"Leave us alone!" Lesli yelled.

"NOO!" Mona yelled as she fell back while holding onto the Lesli.

The two girls fell off the ledge but Lesli was holding onto a branch with one hand while Mona was holding onto her hand.

Both of the girls found them selves dangling off the ledge and they screamed while begging for mercy.

Suddenly the figure put out their hand to Lesli and the branch broke and both of the girls fell down the mountain screaming in terror.

The girls both fell into a cave and hit their backs onto a hard rock and they both were instantly killed.