Chapter 5

When I got back home that day, it was like 8 p.m. I was home alone, mum was with her friends and Chris was God knows where with God knows who. Mother was going insane about that, but I finally got used to Chris' wishes of freedom and bad behaviour.

Anyway, I was bored and there was nothing interesting on TV, so I turned on my computer. Surprise surprise, first website I visited was Twitter. I know, nothing special. But then I saw it. My mentions just exploded. Millions of retweets for no clear reason. It seemed like every single directioner retweeted me. And all those retweets were on the photo of me and Harry that day when we first met. I saw a trend #HarryIsItHer and our photo with it. 'Amber,' I understood. That's why she called Kate - Amber needed Kate's permission. And she got it. I felt so awkward... Gained like 10K followers in few minutes. Thanks to Kate and Amber, again.

I couldn't believe all that was happening. Finally, I took my phone and dialled Kate's number with my trembling fingers. She answered immediately.

"What's wrong?" Kate asked me with her usual voice, but I knew her too well, so realised she was pretending to be careless.

"Don't act like you don't understand what's happening. It's your and Amber's fault, isn't it? Do you understand how awkward I feel now? And what if Harry sees the tweet? Kate, that's not funny!" words gushed from my mouth before I noticed that.

"Hey, cease! It's all right, we just want to help you. And Harry seeing your tweet is our goal. Maybe you'll even get a follow from him, just think about it. We want you to be happy. And we want to help Harry if he really is looking for you," she reassured me. I still was a bit anxious but stopped whimpering.

"Ok, whatever."

"No need to thank us, we know you love us and we love you too."

I was about to thank when heard door closing.

"Thank you, I'd surely die without your help," my voice was sarcastic, but Kate ignored that. My older brother Chris came to my room and smirked at me.

"Hi, sis, who are you talking to?"

I didn't answer, just waved and pointed to the door.

"Go away," I said after covering phone microphone.

"Why? I got back home after a while and wanna talk to my little sister, but she's too busy for me. In your shoes, I would finish this conversation with one of that stupid five gays' fans and talk to my brother." Chris was drunk and frightened me.

"I'll call you later," I whispered to Kate and threw my phone to bed. "What do you want?" I turned to Chris.

He ignored my question and just asked how my day was.

"Seriously? If you have nothing important to say, leave me alone. I don't feel like talking to you now," I pointed to the door as looking into his eyes. Chris finally gave up and went away closing door loudly after him. I took my phone and opened Twitter again as he left. #HarryIsItHer was worldwide trend #1 and the second one was #HeSaidYes. I felt like dying, it was obvious that Harry visited Twitter, saw directioners' trend and found me. I checked if the feeling I had was right - visited Harry's profile. I didn't even read his tweets, the only thing I saw was that small note "Follows you". I swear I cried like a baby. Tears were streaming down my face for like an hour. I read my idol's tweets only when ran out of tears. It said, "#HarryIsItHer yes, it is! Thank you guys, you made my day xx". I felt stupid and way too lucky, so just fell to my bed and did my best to fall asleep.