Prologue

"Come on, move!!!" Kate, my best friend, wasn't very patient. 

"Wait, two more minutes and it will be finished..." I replied. 

We were in the library - downloading new 1D photos, doing homework and stuff - until Kate realized that we were late for Infinity Club meeting. 

"We have no time. I'm out of here. Now." Kate stood up and left. I had no other choice but to start following her. 

I nearly bumped into her because she had suddenly stopped. 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked rudely. Kate just shook her head instead of answering and gave me her iPhone. There was only one message: 'Niall Horan is going to Nando's...' I read the address. 

"OMD, we are so close!" We both started fangirling, crying and screamimg. I knew we had to calm down and go there, but how? I mean, how on Earth is possible to calm down when you know your idol, your greatest love is so close to you?! I think you all understand how impossible it is, so you probably won't be surprised that it took us at least 5 minutes to stop fangirling. 

"We must find him." Kate said. 

"But you said meeting would be very soon..." I don't know why I disagreed because I wanted to see Niall as much as Kate did - even more, but a part of me wasn't ready for that.

"This is more important than meeting. They will understand." 

"OK, whatever." Yeah, I wasn't really enthusiastic. I was actually scared. Of course, I wanted to see Niall, but I didn't want to fail, at all. Niall was one of 5 most important people in my life and I knew I wouldn't be able to breathe near him. That's what I call fail. 

Kate started running directly to Nando's, I saw her excitement and wanted to feel it too, but that wasn't easy. I just followed her running as fast as I could. But that wasn't enough. When we reached Nando's we saw we were late. Niall was gone and probably it was the first time we had no clue where he was. That was definitely not good, but I felt... relieved. 

"Now we're dead!" Kate shouted angrily. 

"Why?" 

"We will be late for no reason. Amber will kill us slowly and painfully for that." 

"Actually, we have a reason to be late. Chill." I tried to help Kate calm down, but I didn't succeed. 

"Ahrrr, you are always trying to make me stop thinking about really important things. You say 'chill, don't worry' and stuff, but that only makes me mad. So please, shut up." 

"Don't say that. You're irritated now and later you will regret about those words." 

Kate didn't answer. When I looked hoping to see her eyes she wasn't there anymore. She was running to the hall where we had meeting. I was too tired to run, so moved slowly. Who cares, I'm still late.

That was the first time I had been so close to one of the Boys.