Chapter 6

I'd spent whole night trying to sleep before tiny light of rising sun got through my curtains. Few more hours and darkness would completely disappear. I couldn't lie to myself that it was possible to fall asleep anymore, so got up and opened curtains and window. Early morning was cold, but my heart was beating too fast, so I couldn't feel that. I was just standing next to wide-opened window trying to figure out what had just happened with my life. Actually, a big part of me still thought it had all been only a dream. But then I took my laptop and opened twitter once again. There still were worldwide trends about me and Harry's follow. So if it had been a dream, it wasn't over yet I thought. All the directioners' world was confused and nobody could sleep. Except, of course, The Club Members. They were the ones who knew what was going on, but nobody told the thing to directioners. Only The Club Members were allowed to know everything.

Light in my room was rising more quickly and I decided to dress up and go somewhere. I just couldn't stay in anymore. I chose skinny blue jeans, baggy sweater in maroon, black loafers and black leather jacket for that Sunday's outfit. After having my makeup and hair done, I put some essentials to my beige handbag. It seemed as if it was going to be a nice day, so I also took my sunglasses with me.

I left the flat and stepped on the grey pavement without any ideas what to do next and where to go. Finally, I decided to go to Starbuck's and get some coffee, 'cause I still felt a bit sleepy and tired.

There were no people in Starbuck's and I saw in barista's face that she would have happily killed me if she had enough strength since I'd definitely interrupted her sleep.

I ordered a large cup of latte and opened Twitter once again. Scrolling past Harry's tweets showed me that The Club Members did a bit more than just helping Harry find me - I saw few tweets saying they even gave him my phone number and address and that was more than just awkward.

Like an answer to my thoughts, my phone vibrated telling I got a new message.

'Hey, have u got any plans 4 2day? x'

Number was unknown.

'Who r u?' I asked even though I was nearly sure Harry was the one who texted me.

'Harry. So? Can we meet?'

I could do nothing but take this offer: 'Sure. :) when n where?'

'It depends on where u r now'

I told him. He promised to come as soon as he got up - it seemed that I was the only one who had a sleepless night and Harry just accidentally woke up early. It made me think I was the only one who really cared about what was going on - or maybe that was because it was the first time I was in the centre of events, all the Directioners were talking only about me and Harry, I was a part of such a big mania.

***

Harry came like an hour later. He had loads of nutella sandwiches with him. At first I started laughing, but then he explained:

"I thought you would be hungry..." that was so cute and made my laugh turn into blush on my cheeks. Just way too good. I felt so damn shy.

We've spent whole day together, but anywhere we went, Directioners looked at us with questions, panic, sadness, envy and - seldom - with support in their faces. It wasn't even a date, but they all were judging me in the same way as Caroline, Taylor, or any other Harry's girlfriend. You have no idea how bad I felt. But Harry... he was so caring, he tried to make me smile anytime I heard a bad comment, he said "Everything's alright, they are just jealous" like a million times to make me feel confident, he offered to find a quiet place when I got absolutely fed up with all the judgements and he even gave me a ride home when I fell asleep on like 5 p.m. All the time, he was just good to me. He noticed every detail and listened to every single my word. I think, he wanted to see me happy. Well, he succeeded.