Chapter 3

i looked out the window with earbuds in listening to love yourself on repeat because that's all i needed to be told right now at sometime during our journey of mystery i started to sing along to the song and when i realised what i was doing i stopped and blushed dimitri jr. or jr. kicked and i grimaced dimitri of course pulled over and pulled me to the back of the car where he must have hidden bed supplies he made a makeshift bed and pulled me close we sat there and i let sleep take me I awoke to find dimitri gone not noticing we were in a different area than where we parked last night while i realised he wasn't coming back i started to cry when i calmed down i climbed into the driver seat just as dimitri walked out of walmart a tear slipped down my cheek from other relief or regret i quickly wipe the tear away so dimitri won't see it i will always be afraid that he will leave again but with this baby maybe he will stay "rose rose rose" he said pulling me from my thoughts "yea" he picked me up bridal style and took me to the passenger side "i can walk you know" i say he wasn't answering "dimiri what's wrong" he won't look at me i open the door but before i get the door open he locks it "dimitri tell me what's wrong" "tasha called and she's pregnant" he finally responded all i could say was "oh if you want you can go back to her" he reached over and kissed me "we should go back to court" all i could was look at the floor.

------------------------------------------time skip-----------------------------------------

We made it to court and you're probably wondering about vasilisa or lissa when i told her i was pregnant she and i got into a fight she made me lift some heavy thing and spread rumors so i can't go to her i have no one i am sure dimitri went back to tasha so who do i have just jr. and that's it "well make it thru this" i murmur to my belly i grab the bag i brought with me to meet dimitri i stuff it with baby items and whatever i can carry i write dimitri a note that says be happy with tasha and your family i will always love you rose then i get in my car and leave