It cant be...

Readers POV

Of course I'm being paranoid. Sebastian works all day every day to keep us and his young lord happy so I can't really expect him to give it his all when we're having sex , my god I'm being so selfish. But I'll surprise him without something soon *wink *wink.After a long day I went to tuck the kids in. Oh my they were so like Sebastian and I. Crimson, she had my (h/c) and her fathers crimson eyes. And raven has his father's Crow like black hair and my (e/c) eyes. They were too perfect. I kissed them both sweetly and softly on the forehead
"Goodnight my children I love you"

As I tucked my children in for the night I blew them one last kiss and closed the door but left it open a little bit so they're was a little of light coming through for them.

I walked just a few steps forward to get to Sebastian and I room. I couldn't wait to get into bed and just cuddle into Sebastian.

"Oh sebastian!!"

I heard that voice come in our room, what the actual hell! He Couldn't, he wouldn't....

I opened the door to see a man ( or girl) with long red hair lying on the bed with SEBASTIAN PINNING IT DOWN!!! AND SEBASTIAN WAS SHIRTLESS!

Sebastian noticed I was standing outside he threw open the door to notice standing in shock!

"My love it's not what it looks like i swear!!!"

" HOW COULD YOU SEBASTIAN" I hid my face and started to cry I ran the main door as I ran I could hear Sebastian shouting.

""NO (Y/N) ITS NOT SAFE COME BACK!!! Please...."

Sebastian POV
*a few moments earlier

I felt really bad, I haven't really been giving her the satisfaction she deserves. I jumped into a quick shower but as I came out the shower I was attacked by Grell.

" Grell get out of my room, what are you doing here?!"

"I just wanted to see my favorite butler. It's been a while"

"Fuck off Grell"

I tried to grab his arm to throw him out the window but the floor was all wet cause I was still dripping just after coming out the shower so I slipped and fell on top of him.

"Oh Sebastian",

Suddenly I saw (y/n) looking through the door with the most horrified look on her face, I hadn't even noticed how suggestive this looked. I jumped up to tell her but she ran away, she can't run away he's out there!

NO (Y/N) ITS NOT SAFE COME BACK!!! Please...."

I'll have to go get her, please be okay...