Help me

Readers POV

What a cunt!!!! He's cheating on me with that thing.....! I thought he loved me! I am so stupid for thinking that what a bastard!
At what was first anger then turned into jealously then turned into sadness. Tears were strolling down my face.

" Mum , Dad I am so sorry I promised I'd be strong I just can't believe he would do that to me"

I lay on the cold hard ground and curled into a ball just forgetting the world and ignoring everything and everyone around me, it gave me time to think about things and calm myself down.

"Maybe I should go back and speak to Sebastian about this instead of lying here crying about it I'm better than that!!"

As I got up I bumped into someone who looked very familiar to Sebastian, but it wasn't him. I recognized this face but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It wasn't until he spoke I knew exactly who he was! My heart leapt in fear, I needed to run but I couldn't I was too scared.

Oh my god its you! Fuck off Claude what do you want? You tired to gSplash*arbut you were so paralyzed with fear you just couldn't

Oh nothing I just need you, you want to get your own back on Sebastian? Help me then.

No fuck you! Never! I will never hurt Sebastian!!!

Oh dear, well we have the second option.

Claude picked you up bridal style.

GET OFF ME GET OFF ME NOW!!!

Clause went to the edge of the cliff and threw you down into the water.

OH MY GOD HELP!!!!!!

*Splash*..........

DONT HATE ME GUYS IM SO SORRY MY WATTPAD WAS BEING A DICK! but here you go my followers hope you like :)