The dancing girl and the mad kinght

And I dream...

Of this boy that was meant to be. His parents were happy to have him. As he grew he passed to a series of emotions: sad, happiness, depression, luckiness, all except love. Love was missing out in his life, so much that he even asked a girl to at least pretend to be his loved one.
Time passed for our little boy,and now he is a teenager. He knew what love was, but never felt it. He liked few of his female friends and even asked if they want to be his loved one. They all deny him. Our boy, all grown up and out of luck for love, decided to just move on out of that idea of love.
One day, a certain group of girls called his attention. One haded glasses and a very calm nature. The other one haded crazy hair and a fiery passion. The las one was a dancer, belly dancer, she has curly hair and a very childish act. The boy felt love when he laid eyes on this dancer.
The girl talked to him first, and both started a good friendship. They talked about there feelings, touched intimal subjects, passed time together, until one point they became a couple.
Time passed, until one day she thought that the relationship went downhill. The boy, sad, wanted to do his best to rise the mood of the relationship, but she decided that it was over. The boy mad, cried all night and decided to fight back.
That same night, the boy talked again to the girl and asked her to video chat him, she gladly accepted. When she saw him, he was imbued with dark mist and had one glowing red eye. The girl frightened asked him if he was okay, but the boy proceeded to grab her by the head and say "you're coming with me, like it or not" and bring her to his side via the video chat.
When the girl got on the other side, she noticed that she was floating on mid air. The scenario was rather sinister and dark. When she looked up, she sees an armored man. His armor is golden and is a full body armor. She saw black long angelic wings. He was welding a golden sword as long as 6 feet. She was trembling in fear.
The knight was very mad at her, so he attacked with his light weight sword and strike her in anger. She managed to evade so the knight decided to hold her off with some dark magic. The knight told her that she was his one and only one, and that now, if he can't have her, no one can, and he proceeded to cloak her with the dark magic.
In the process, he sees a blue light coming from the girl. The light gets bigger and bigger managing to break out of the dark magic. When she breaks out, she is surrounded with a holy presence and dressed as a belly dancer. The color of her clothes were blue with shining stars on her dress. She was amazing.
The girl fought back with her words trying to calm down the angered knight, but her words were useless. The fight when on and on,saying words from side to side. The knight strike her with his sword, but the belly dancer protected herself with her shield. She thought she was done for when she saw her shield breaking up until the dancer said something that hit the knight in the heart. The words were "I love you".
Knowing that if he strikes down his sword at her she will die and wouldn't live to see another day, he dropped the sword into the abise. His armor shattered into golden nuggets. And his dark wings turned into beautiful white wings. After that sudden transformation, he fainted and fell into darkness. The dancing girl went to catch him and save him from his demise saying "we can still be friends, let's just forget about this nonsense".
And like that, both the dancing girl and the mad knight, escaped the end zone and entered the friend zone.

...and I woke up.