Naked wings

And I dream...

Of two adolescents . A girl, and a boy. These two were the best of friends. They did a lot of things together, there wasn't a thing that they didn't do together. The girl refers to the boy as her dad or brother. The boy refers to her as his princess or queen. It was a beautiful friendship.

 It was a beautiful friendship

One day, an event popped up. It was a festival. A night festival. The two friends planned to go together,as they always did. To the boys surprise, she never came to the meeting spot that they planned.
It is midnight and the boy decides to walk around and see all the closed up kiosk. He keeps walking and he finds himself with a pantie on the floor. To his concern he decides to keep walking but ends up seeing a support on the floor.
A little further ahead, he hears a familiar voice,very familiar. The boy walks slowly to that voice. While he walks towards the voice, something inside his head said "We will do everything together!".
Making enough distance, he hears closely to the voice...wait, voices? He hears two voices, and one sounded very strong and defiant. That strong voice said to the more softer one "princess" and "queen". The softer voice said to the stronger voice "daddy" and "please". Afterwards the boy heard pleasuring sounds.
The boy knew who's voice was that. The softer voice was his "best friend". Shocked and with a blanked heart he returned home. When he got there, he receives a message from the girl saying "I'm sorry for not coming. I got sick in the las minutes, I am really sorry dad" and he replied "Hope you have fun on your little love fest. The festival was terrible, did you liked yours?".
The next day at night the girl went to his home to explain what happen saying words like "I'm sorry!" and "He forced me to do it!". The boy didn't care anymore for her, she just broke a childhood promise. The boy said to her "Good night" and closed the front door. The girl knew her error, but she didn't want to admit her error.
A whole month has passed from the accident. And at school, there was a flying event. All students that had wings could participate. Both the boy and the girl had their own wings. The girl said to the boy "I am really sorry, for real. If you want, we can do it too sometime, what about tonight at your room?" the boy didn't respond. The announcer was saying "On your marks! Get set! Go!" and everybody grew their wings.
The girl wings were white and glittering, it was a view to remember. When the girl looked down at the boy. She saw the worst view ever. His wings...were naked tree branches with few dark roses tide to them.

   When the girl saw this she asked "Why are your wings like that?! There disgusting!"

When the girl saw this she asked "Why are your wings like that?! There disgusting!". The boy calmly looked up with tears in his eyes and said "I can't fly with you anymore. Your cold act (referring to that night) made my wings naked. I feel nothing anymore for you. I would root you down if you don't fly away now".
The boy was sad, depress even. The girl knew that she did bad, but wanted him to be okay. So she went down and sat at one of his branches. "There pretty sturdy!" she said "It can hold more, dummy!". The boy giggled a little. "Can I please stay with you?" said the girl, in which the boy replied "yeah...I guess". And like that they stayed both on the ground holding a harmful memory between them.

...and I woke up.