The legend of Mari

And I dream...

Of a beautiful day to the beach. The ocean was clear as day,you could see the bottom, the sands were white as white can be. When we were going through the place to find a parking lot, I saw this particular spot, it was a palm tree on a tiny hill. It was particular because it looked cool.
In the car I came in was dark inside,and the person in which drove me to this place were enemy of my parents. They talked to me if I remember that day. I said no so they tried to make me recall.

...That day...
...The day I ran away from home
It was a dark night, I was walking this long road. There was no street light, no lamppost, not even a single car.
I truly was scared.
So when I thought to my self to go back, my parent's enemy drove to me and picked me up. They brought me to this mechanical heaven. Gears, gadgets, gizmos, everything steel and rough. From a distance I could see few main things by the strong lights it emitted. I could see from the distance a ferris wheel, giant blocks of concrete, and a castle.
It was breath taking, but scary at the same time. No car came from that place, and we were the only ones going to that place...
...and that is this day...

A

pparently, this place is called Slav. It's a place with a bunch of places in one.
So we finally made a stop. We stop in the front of a surf shop. We grabbed our bags and stuff, and the mom from the group asked me to take some money out from her Bible. I preceded but I found nothing. She thought it was weird so she took the Bible from my hands and started looking for the money. She found it.
We continued our way to this black box. It looked weird and sinister. The sand was black and had very few starlight, the water was very black, but we could see some light at the bottom. Construction poles were from side to side, up and down. And for a place with no lights in its majority, I could see the people very clearly. And the first person I saw was my hot ex girlfriend laying down in the black sand.
I decided to not give much thinking to this situation and to just have fun with the little bother of a girl that I like. Not soon after I finished playing with the girl's brother, I went up to the surface everybody had left and I faced my ex with no swim suit on. It was great but scary at the same time, she showed no emotions, just a death stare. We were like that for a while, until I heard and explosion. When I looked back at my ex she was gone.
So I went out of the pool, and saw this epic fight between the three dancers and the enemy of my parents. Why would they fight them? I'm still here to find out. The girls were a ballet dancer, Johaliz, a belly dancer, Mari, and a Hip Hop dancer, Nikol. Johaliz was attacking with a light, but power beam of the color green. She had three of those beam. Nikol had a purple beam in shape of spheres that also turned to white after a while. And last is Mari, she shoots a omega like beam, in her hand you could see a weird aura while she shoots the beam. The beam was mostly blue but had yellow. In that procces I was thinking to my self...

...and I woke up