Love Outbreak

© 2016 , Love Outbreak
Electronic Publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
----------------
I was confident enough that I am to get that trophy this year. But that confidence broke me hearing my name.

"Flair Fairuza Luces. I'm sorry , better luck next year." Says the announcer.

But there's no another year for me! I competed in my school's annual writing competition , real life category and sad to say I lost.

"Okay, listen everyone. We are to publish the winner's story in the school's newspaper that's to be distributed tomorrow. Read it and thats all. Thank you"

I walked slowly going out of the conference room when someone whispered in my ear.

"They too, hopes for a happy ending." then he ran. Making me unable to see his face.

I don't have any idea about what he said but it somewhat warmed my heart. And my curiousity about it made me forgot my loss.

-----
The Next Day

As I entered the classroom I saw eyes , lots of them looking at me making me uncomfortable. Most of my classmates are giggling , smiling and some are busy reading the newly released news paper.

When I was about to sit, I found a rolled news paper on my chair's desk. I carefully untie it revealing a freshly picked red rose. I secrectly smiled, my day is getting better.

I turned the paper to page 8. It was the winner's story so I read it. It was a good one , about a guy who pursued so much to be notice by a girl. But then the girl was busy doing things , just like writing her own story making her unable to see things around her. Cliçhe yea , tsk. But the last paragraph made my tears fell, it wasnt tragic but it dug deep in to my heart.

"Still, I hope for a happy ending. I hope for a happy ending together with you Flair Fairuza Luces."

Annual Writing Competition
Real Life Category , 2016
Mr. Anderson
------------------------------------------------

END ~