The Truth

Hugo's Point of View:
I'm trapped at the site of my own death. I don't have a choice. I am doomed to roam this train station throughout eternity. But worst of all, people think I slipped but that's not true. There is more to my story that needs to be told, much more. Well anyway, I saw a couple in the distance as I was standing on the edge of the train tracks. The woman had long brown hair with a bit of blonde in it, brown eyes and pail skin and the man had light brown hair, blue eyes, pail skin and he wore glasses that were kind of rounded but also framed.If they would only come a little bit closer, I could tell them my true story and be freed from the site of my death. Luckily, they were coming towards me. I called for help. They somehow were able to hear my cries and came to my rescue. "Are...are you a ggghost?" the woman asked in a very shaky voice. I smiled to myself. "Yes, I am," I said in the softest of whispers. "What's your name? What happened to you?" the man with the glasses asked in a voice full of concern, not fear. "You're not scared of me?" I asked. "Of course not. We want to help you, don't we, Stevi?" "Of course," she said. I could tell she was still a little scared of me. "I am Hugo Cabret, would you like to hear my true story?" I asked the couple. "Of course! Did you slip?" the man asked. "Actually I was pushed onto the tracks. I don't know who did it, but it wasn't just an average accident. It was murder! Cold-blood murder!" I burst into tears at the memory of my death. "So wait, you were murdered!?" The man asked. "You didn't slip at all, you poor child!" the woman said as she started to cry. The man put his arms around her as she cried into his chest. "Is she alright?" I asked as I noticed she was very emotional.
"She's alright, she's very emotional right now because she's pregnant." answered the man as he continued to hug her. " "I see, well anyway as for my story. Here's what really happened.."
*Flashback 1931*
I was in the train station looking for some spare parts I could possibly use for my inventions when I felt some one push me. I fell on to the tracks and I hit my head hard. I looked and I tried to get a good look at the person who pushed but then I saw a train coming over. I cried for help but no one could come to my rescue in time. Once I was a ghost I saw what my killer looked like.