The sight of death

That night after Patrick and Stevi returned to their hotel suite, Patrick hopped on his laptop and Stevi went into the bathroom to take a bubble bath.
Patrick's Point Of View:
I went online to find more research on Hugo Cabret. So far it's the same information Stevi and I received during the tour this after noon. I know I'm on my honeymoon and I should put my paranormal stuff aside for the time being but I can't. Tonight I'm thinking of going to that train station with her and find out if the ghost of Hugo Cabret is real or not. I have to know because maybe if I talk to him, I can figure out why he is trapped at the sight of his death.

Stevi's Point Of View:
I was laying in the bathtub enjoying my bubble bath. For years I always dreamed of staying in the honeymoon suite on my honeymoon and now I am. I wish I could always be a newlywed bride but I can't. Well anyway after I finished taking my bubble bath I dried myself off with a towel while I let the water go down the drain. Then I put on my bathrobe and went back into the bedroom to find Patrick on his computer without a shirt. "Are you doing paranormal research again?" I asked as I got in bed next to him. " Yes, I'm trying to find more research on Hugo Cabret and ghosts." He answered in his British accent as he pulled me in closer to him. "Oh, did you find any new information?" I asked him as I kissed his cheek. "No, just the same information we received on the tour this afternoon." He answered closing his laptop and putting it to the side. He picked up the Fantasy Encyclopedia and opened it to Chapter Nine, Ghosts and Spirits.

Patrick's Point Of View:
I looked through the bloody passages of the pages with the heading Ghosts and hauntings looking for more information about ghosts. After reading I saw a passage that could possibly have the information I'm looking for. The passage had the heading Dramatic Hauntings. "Many of the most frightening hauntings are by those who have been hanged, murdered, tortured, or walled up alive for their beliefs. Some may be place memories, but some are ghosts that are trapped at the site of their deaths by their own rage against the living who caused their suffering. These also have unfinished business, and they made be laid to rest if their bones are found and buried decently and their stories told." After reading I thought about what I read. "Why would Hugo Cabret be trapped at the sight of his death if his bones are buried decently and his stories are told?" I said in my head. Well anyway I closed the book and put it down. Then I took my glasses and my pants off and got in bed. "Come here babe." I said motioning for Stevi to come closer. She got in bed and layed her head on my bare chest. I put my hand on her stomach and felt something unusual. "Stevi, are you okay?" I asked as I felt her stomach. "Patrick, I'm pregnant." She answered as she whispered in my ear. "You are?" I asked shocked. "Yes I am." She answered putting her hand on her belly. "How long?" I asked intertwining my hand with hers. "A month." She answered as she looked at me with a sad look on her face. "I wanted to tell you then but with our wedding that was coming up and all the plans we had. I was worried you wouldn't want the baby." "Babe, I do want the baby and I promise you when he or she comes I will be the best Dad ever." I said as I leaned in and kissed her cheek and her soon to be big belly. "Oh Patrick, I'm glad I married you!" "Me too Stevi, Stevi?" I asked as she laid her head back on my bare chest. "Yes honey?" She asked as I stroked her cheek. "Tonight, do you think we could go to that train station and find out if the ghost of Hugo Cabret is real or not?" I asked again. "Tonight? Are you crazy, I'm not going to a dirty, old possibly haunted train station on my honeymoon!" She answered getting out of the bed. "Oh come on babe, please?" I asked giving her the puppy dog eyes. "Okay fine." She answered as she kissed my cheek.

Normal Point Of View:
Later that night Patrick and Stevi left their hotel room. Next they went to the train station were Hugo Cabret once lived and where his tragic death happened.
*Play video then continue reading*
*Inside the possibly haunted train station*
Stevi's Point Of View:
It's disgusting in here there are rats and mice in here, there's mold in here, and it's dark in here. This is not one of the things I wanted to do on my honeymoon. I can't believe I got talked into this.

Patrick's Point Of View:
Why did I have to drag Stevi in here? This place is bloody disgusting. I can't even see the bloody rats that we keep tripping over because of the darkness. I'm so afraid that Stevi is going to fall and lose the baby. This place was so beautiful in the movie. How time had managed to corrupt this place's beauty so much is anyone's guess.