Chapter 1

Mitch POV

"Mitch!! Hurry up, we're gonna be late for vip!!"

"Calm down Scott! I'll be there in a minute!"

Looking as gorgeous as I do is extremely hard. There's so much work put into it, which is why I'm normally late to things. It's been about 5 minutes when Scott came in and dragged me out of the room. I don't blame him though.

"Did you really have to do that Scott? I said I was coming."

"Knowing you, it would've been another half hour." He knows me too well.

We had quite a bit of people get the private performance Vip package so that's what we were starting out with. I hate to say it, but for the first time ever, I was kinda bored with this. I was walking over to get my water when I bumped into someone and caused her to drop her things.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I should've been paying attention to what I was doing. By the way, I'm Mitch Grassi. What's your name?"

"I already know who you are. I'm actually here for a private performance. But I'm Jackie." Jackie. I like that name.

"Here, let me help you pick this stuff up." We made small talk while I helped her pick everything up. But then Scott ruined everything. Like always.

"Mitch what are you doing?!"

"I'm sorry Scott. I was helping Jackie pick her things up."

"Oh okay. Well we have to go."

"Okay I'm coming." I waited for him to leave so I could say goodbye.

"So uh, see you in a little bit I guess?" I was speechless okay!

"Yeah. See you in a little bit." Was she blushing? Omg she was! She was blushing! Well, I guess every Pentatonix fan does that. Never mind. There's no way someone that beautiful would like me. And with that, I went back to Scott.

Jackie POV

Oh. My. Gosh. I just met Mitch Grassi. I melted at the sight of his eyes. They're so beautiful! And so is he! Ugh, if only they would date fans. Anyways, I was extremely excited for this concert. I've wanted to go to one for so long and now I'm at one! Just so exciting.

I think I was waiting about 10 minutes when it was time. I walked in with the other fans and looked at Mitch who then looked at me. I melted at the sight of him. I smiled at him and he looked away and started blushing. Omg is this a dream? Did Mitch Grassi just blush because I smiled at him? This is a dream come true! I honestly can't believe this. I can't wait to talk to him after this.

A/N: so how was it? I'm not sure if I like it that much. But I decided to start this story for you guys! This chapter is dedicated to TheWritingLifexx love you Jackie! Also, go check out her book. It's really good! Stay fcute y'all! Love you ❤️