Smut chapter 2

Your POV.
Sean was away for a week in L.A visiting friends and I really missed him. But today was the day he came home.

Sean called me earlier and said he'll be home late in the evening and he already ate so there was no need to make late night dinner.

A few hours passed and Sean was coming home really soon. I was reading a book until I heard the front door unlock.

Sean's POV.
I had just unlocked the door and I already heard (y/n) running down the stairs.

Surprisingly, I wasn't tired at all so I decided to use the rest of our evening for a little more fun.

Your POV.
I rushed down the stairs and gave Sean a big hug and kiss. "I missed you so much!"
"I missed you too baby!"

He gave me one more strong kiss and out of no where, pinned me again the wall. "Sean wha.." I was cut off by another kiss and his hands tight on my waist.

We had a little make out session as he carried me bridal style up stairs to our room. He pinned me down on the bed and began taking my shirt off, kissing my neck; quickly finding my sweet stop. Small moans escape my mouth as he kept kissing me.
"Aren't you tired baby?"
I asked him.
"Not at all."
He replied taking off his shirt as he went in between my legs, taking off my leggings.

Sean kissed down my stomach, rubbing my thighs. He stared to take his jeans off but I took over and did it for him. His hardened member was visible through his boxers. I started gently rubbing his member which got harder in his boxers. I heard a faint "mmmm" from Sean as I continued. I took control and laid him on the bed as I pulled down his boxers down.

I began to stroke his member earning small moans from him. His hands went through my hair as I stroked faster.
"Ohh fuck! Baby girl! Mmm"

I licked the head of his member and slowly began to bob my head up and down as I started deep throating faster and faster. I knew he was close. He stopped me.

"Why'd you stop me, daddy?"
"because kitten, this will be finished inside of you."

I smiled and bit my lip. He pinned me on the bed and took my bra and panties off. Without any warning, he slammed his member into me pumping in and out gaining speed. "Ahhh, o-oh my god, d-daddy!" As he was gaining more speed he messed around with my clit causing an incredible amount of pleasure.
"I-I'm close"
I said in between loud moans.
"I am too"
Soon after we both released on each other. It was a great night.

After, we both got tucked up in bed. "You're so good baby."--"so are you kitten" and at that, we both fell asleep.