Smut chapter 4

Sean's POV.
After I finished recording I was getting a little hungry. I was thinking of what (y/n) and I have to eat...'why don't I just go downstairs?' I thought to my self. And so I went downstairs to the kitchen.

(Y/n) was stranding at the counter finishing up eating her salad. She usually doesn't sit down when she's having a quick snack. I had an idea.

Your POV.
I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey, Sean" I giggled. "Hey,baby" he said kissing my neck. He kept kissing. My breathing got a little heavier. I turned around and kissed him passionately and he kissed aggressively.

He pinned me against the wall as we kept making out. "Jump" he said. I did and my legs were wrapped around his body. He held on to my ass tightly as he made his was to our bedroom. He placed me on the bed as he took off his shirt, I gave a little smile seeing him topless. Sean began to kiss my neck again quickly finding the perfect spot, leaving love bits as I let out small moans.

He took off my pants as he rubbed and kissed my inner thigh. My back arched a little, my hands going through his hair. He came closer and kissed my collar bone leaving big red marks all over. I flipped us so I was now on top of him. I started to take his pants off "I'm going first, this time" I said sexually.

I took my shirt off and Sean was just in his boxers. Using my teeth I pulled down his boxers and threw them in a random corner. His member started to harden and I began pumping, getting moans from Sean. I licked the head and then quickly started to suck on his now, fully hardened member. "O-oh fuck, (y/n)!" Sean moaned as I continued. I gained speed as I felt his length twitch in my mouth. "Fuck kitten! I'm close, keep going!" Sean said moaning loudly. I felt warm liquid being shot down my throat. The taste was amazing.

I was now on my back and Sean was kissing my inner thigh. I felt his breath push against my entrance. Sean then sucked on my clit, making my legs shake in pleasure. "Mmm, fuck daddy!" I moaned as I felt his tongue curl in me.

Sean was lining him self up. "Listen baby girl" he said before entering. "I'm the king right now. Things will be done hard and fast. Understood"-"yes daddy, I understand" without anything else being said he slammed in to me, quickly gaining speed. "AHHH, FUCK! Faster daddy!!" He got more speed and the pleasure increased. "Hard and fast daddy!"-"oh kitten, you're so tight"-"ahh, daddy! I-im close" my legs started shaking. "Do it for me princess, cum kitten, let me see it" I released and Sean ate what was left on my entrance.

"Oh kitten, you were such a good girl"-"it was great daddy"

We then both fell asleep in each other's arms.