Faceplant!!

This chapter is dedicated to BonnieSempai

*Knock*

*Knock*

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I opened my eyes slightly and let out a little yawn,I rubbed my eyes and I clumsily walked towards the door. And I was met to a familiar face.

"G'mornin' Mary!" He gave me a big closed eyed smile."Did you sleep well last night?"

I let out another yawn and scratched the back of my head."Yeah. Kind of. You?"

"Of course!"

'Man what has got this guy so chirppy and happy today?'

"Come now cheer up, breakfast is ready downstairs and it's just waiting there for you to eat it so come on and get dressed!"

"But I don't have any clothes."

"Look inside your closet Mary." He pointed at the brown closet across the room and smiled. I walked over towards it and saw millions and MILLIONS of dresses.

"Wha-what the- where-where did all of these dresses come from?! and how can they even fit in here?!"

"Maaaaaagggiiiccccc~~~~ duh."

I was still in shock until he poked my cheek.I jumped back and screamed little. Making him laugh at the scared expression on my face.

"Your face.........it's so........SQUISHY!" He made a cute funny face and laughed.

"Not funny Greyson......." I glared at him but he still laughed.

"Just go get dressed already Mary." He gave me another big smile and walked out of the room.

'For a raven wizard he sure is pretty jolly. He reminds me of a young handsome Santa Clause.' I then went into the bath room and took a nice short bath.

~Very short time skip (Because I'm lazy) brought to you by Kaneki's best friend Hide checking out Touka's butt.~

I ran down the stairs only to be greeted by me face planting on the bottom of the stairs.

• w • Greyson's POV • w •

*Thud*

"What the Frick was that?!"I walked over to the stairs and saw Mary on the floor.

"Oh my god! Mary are you alright?!"she looked up to me.

"I-I'm fine I just fell down that's all....."

'Her nose is bleeding and her forehead's scratched.'
"Mary come with me we need to clean all that blood of you. And heal those scratches and that nose bleed."

"How?"

"Magic~~~"

"I should've known."

^_^ Flare's POV ^_^

He lead me to the table and went into the kitchen. He walked back out holding a wet towel. He approached me and lightly dabbed the wet cloth on my fore head and nose. He pulled away and started to chant some weird chant and touched my nose, almost instantly the pain went away and I touched my nose and it didn't feel like it was broken anymore, he then touched my forehead and then POOF the scratches were all gone.

"Amazing...."

He smiled at me. "Just try not to fall down the stairs next time. We both don't want your beautiful face to be destroyed.... Right?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked. I blushed by his compliment and just smiled.