A Perfect Life?

This chapter is dedicated to theresesilver24

"Mama?"

"Yes what is it dear?"

"Will daddy be ok out there?"

"Ofcourse he will I promise"

"Mama?"

"What darling?"

"I love you Mama"

"I love you too my dear sweet Flaryne........."

*BOOM*

"Miss Aqualtynne we have to leave now the man with a purple suit and top hat said, calmly.""Alright then Roger lets go.""But what about daddy mama?""He'll be alright Flare he'll meet us there later.""O-Okay...... I said with a worried tone"

Mama's been acting weird lately I hope she's alright...

*BOOM*

I hug my mother tightly "Mama why are they attacking us? did we do something wrong mama?" she was silent for a short moment but she spoke again but this time she looked like she was going to cry..."I don't know but whatever the reason is..."

*BOOM*

We all gasp "They're getting closer we must leave now! Quickly! Roger said with fear in his eyes." We ran as fast as we could but it felt like all hope was lost for us...

"Mama!"
"Yes what is it darling? She said panting"
"I bursted into tears and said... I'm scared......"My mother stopped and cried I was shocked this was the first time I ever saw my mother cry. Me too but we have to have courage right now we don't have anytime to lose it's only a matter of time before anything else bad happens so come on and lets go. She grabbed my wrist and we started running again......"There's something wrong why is this happening?.........why? And why is mama acting so weird it's not right! and did we have to leave daddy?......alone? I still remember......we were so happy.........it was perfect.........

*Flashback*

*giggle* "Look mama!"
"Hmm? What is it dear?"
"Look at the beautiful butterfly I caught mama!"
"How beautiful"
"Too bad I can't keep it though..."
"And why is that darling?"
"'Cause mama it'll miss it's family,I don't want it feel sad"
"*giggles* You're right, you have such a beautiful caring heart Flaryne and that's a good trait you have you will become a great manager to the company someday"
"I'M HOOOMMEE!!!"
"DADDY!"
"Welcome back Windzyelle..."

*End of Flashback*

"Miss Falcon we must hurry they're getting closer!""Roger!Wait!"Just then three men stopped and Roger bumped into one of them and stopped us from running"Where do you think you're going?"The tall man with a deep hoarse voice said. My mother held me tightly towards her and I was quivering in her arms like a scared puppy."I'm so sorry sir but we're in a big hurry so please kindly move out of the way"The man then stood in front of Roger and stopped him."I'm not letting you go that easily"he said with a devil like smirk"Please let us go mister"I said still quivering"Awww what a sweet little girl"he said while approaching but my mother held me tighter and moved me out of the way"DON'T YOU DARE GET NEAR MY DAUGHTER!"My mother screamed with her eyes filled with anger I looked at her and her eyes turned from a beautiful azure color to a deep red,the man then slapped my mother hard across the face"MAMA!""MISTRESS!"Me and Roger screamed with our eyes filled with fear and anger"FLARE RUN!""What?"I said confused,just then Roger and my mother attacked the three men with... Magic? I was astonished with the weird amazing sight I saw"RUN YOUNG MISTRESS!"(This sounds a lot like Black Butler)I was snapped back into reality with the sound of Roger's voice, I then realized I was crying I then started running I didn't know why but I did I then heard the man scream "END OF THE LINE BLUENETTE!"I then heard my mother scream I then looked back and saw mother dead with a large cut on her neck I cried and scream "MOMMA!" Roger then saw me and ran towards me I couldn't move I was too scared to even blink"YOUNG MISTRESS!"I was then shot back into reality when.........Roger............saved me.........I just stood there staring at him......blood coming out of his back while he coughed out more blood...then, a man wearing a black mask that resembled a crow came he took out two long blades and started to fight the the two remaining conscious men,I just knelt next to Roger and cried"Y-young m-mistress......p-promise me that you'll keep s-safe......"those were the last words my butler and dear friend said......"No no please......don't leave me.........y-your my only friend......please......don't......"I sat there crying when I noticed the two men that were attacking were already unconscious. That man...saved me he then looked at me and spoke "Are you okay little girl?" the man looked like he was 17 or 18 he held out his hand and I accepted it while drying my tears."What's your name kind sir?" He stared at me and said "Blazer my name is Blazer""Is that your real name?""No""Oh okay"He then started walking away from me I ran in his direction and followed him."What do ya want kid?" Blazer asked me with a stern look on his face"A home""Wait what?""I want a home... please?""No""But why?""Because my home isn't fit for a girl like you""Why?" He turned around to look at me and then he screamed "Because you're just too soft!"I stared at him with a shocked look on my face"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked confused "Everything! my home's just not fit for you alright so stop following me!"I hugged him tightly and cried "What the-?""Please don't leave me I'm scared" He then stared at me and...

Hahaha CLIFFHANGER!!!!

(A/N:
I am sorry for the grammatical errors that I might of missed so yeah tell me if you like my story in the comments thank you and goodbye my precious little gemstones!!!)