//Jinhoo//

Desperate.

-Jinhoo POV-

I'm sitting in my office, trying to get her off my mind. She was being such a tease this morning and I had to rush to work. She was wearing a silky red lace dress with nothing underneath. I could see her n*pples poking through the silk fabric and oh my, it turned me on so much.

I have a couple more hours to go before i could go home and fuxk her senseless. My hard throbbing d*ck needs to be inside her. I am craving for the taste of her juices. I can't concentrate at work, it is driving me crazy.

One message from : Jagiya 💕

Damn it. What is she up to now?

I clicked open her message.

Baby.. ;)

It then comes with a bunch of nudes from her. She was so turning me on so much and i need to pleasure myself right this instant but I am at work. F*ck, I can't do this anymore.

I went to meet my boss, he was in his office, sleeping as usual.

"Sorry to disturb your nap but I need to rush home right now." I gave the most serious expression.

"Sure but you need to extend your shift tomorrow." I agreed and headed out.

As i was walking to my car, my girl called me up.

Her: Jinhoo, come home.. I need your touch.
Me: Hold on baby, I'm on my way home now.
Her: Palli..

Her breathing was heavy, I guaranteed that she was touching herself.

How dare she tease me like that? She needs to get punished!

-Home-

I kicked off my shoes and ran straight to my bedroom. I saw her on the bed with her legs open, pleasuring herself. My jaw dropped and i quickly undressed myself.

She saw me and smirked. Her eyes are filled with lust and i knew she was craving for me.

I kissed her roughly, tugging onto her hair and playing with her cl*t. She was soaking wet.

"You are so naughty, do you know that?" I whispered into her ear and she giggled.

"Oh, i know. I am only naughty for you, my husband."

I felt shivers down my spine with the way she calls me hers. I positioned myself at her opening and teased her by not inserting it in. I rubbed my d*ck on her cl*t as she grinds herself onto me.

"Jinhoo please.. i n-need it." She begged.

"Y/N, begged harder. Tell me how much you want it and how you want it. Come on baby.."

"Jinhoo please, i want you to fuxk me. Fuxk me hard, fuxk me slow. Do it however you want but PLEASE FUXK ME." That was enough as i rammed my d*ck into her wet p*ssy.

"Aaahh Y/N, you're so t-tight." I moaned. She dug her nails on my back as i left hickeys on her neck.

I turned her over and asked her to get on her knees. I started to f*ck her doggystyle. I took both of her arms, bringing them towards me. Her body arched and that helped me hit her g-spot. I was getting tired so i command her,

"Jagiya, ride me.."

Without complaining, she pushed me on to the bed and positioned herself above me. She slowly made her way down and i tilted my head back.

Her hands were on my chest as she bounced up and down my d*ck. I fondled her breasts, taking one of her nipples into my mouth. We were both sweaty and in sync. I just enjoyed every moment of this love making.

"Y/N, I'm going to cum soon babe." I moaned and she nodded.

She got off me as i rolled off the bed, grabbing her by her waist and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. She was close to orgasm and so was I. I started fuxking her hard and played with her cl*t. She trembled through an orgasm that caused her to arch her hips high off the ends of the bed. I grabbed onto her hips as I emptied myself into her.

I laid beside her and planted soft kisses all over her face. She smiled.

"Y/N, thank you. That was great.." I complimented her.

"Jinhoo, there will be more of this coming soon." She winked and licked her lips. I looked at her and raised my brows.