//Kuhn//

Requested by: basicBTStrash

-Y/N POV-

It's Monday morning. Kuhn is sleeping next to me like a baby. He looks innocent asleep, the sun shine upon his face, defining his sharp features. Although we've been living together for a few years, i still miss him.

Kuhn has his own car company and let me tell you, it is doing super well. Kuhn turned out to be one of the youngest, most successful person in the car industries. I am proud of him. He went through a lot as a kid and he deserves where he is now. However, because of him being super busy, he doesn't have time for me. He gets home from work, eat and went to bed. That's his daily routine.

The longer i stared at his face, the more i long for his kiss. I sat up, leaned down, planting a kiss on his forehead. As I stood up to make breakfast, he held onto my wrist, pulling me back down. He hugged me tightly, with his raspy voice, he said,

"I miss you."

I laid in his arms, cherishing the moment.

"I'm sorry for being busy all the time. I miss talking to you. I miss making love to you. I miss being able to ask about your day. Thank you for staying with me eventhough I'm busy."

I placed my forehead on his, smiling.

"It's okay. As long as you love me, I'll be fine." I replied. He started kissing my neck with his hands roaming my entire body. I let out a small moan. He heard it, and kissed me passionately.

I miss this.

He carried me and placed me on top of him. I started moving my hips up and down as his member stiffen. His right hand grabbed me by the neck while is left was spanking my ass and The room felt even hotter than ever.

"B-babe, y-you have," I moaned,"work."

He stopped with whatever he is doing and asked, "What time is it?"

"It's 6:45am. You have work in like two hours," I laughed, "ish, two hours-ish"

He pushed me off, jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom to do a quick wash up. Soon, he was out, putting on his suit. He never rushes to work. I don't know why today is a special day.

"What's wro-"

"I START WORK AT 7! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT EVENT TODAY!" He yelled as he took his briefcase and car keys, went out the room and down the stairs.

I followed him from behind, just as i reached the bottom of the staircase, he was already out the door and started his car.

Sigh.

°11.30am°

I walked around the house, thinking about what to do. I've finished cleaning and grocery shopping. I decided to rest. I went back up and plopped myself onto the bed. I stared at the ceiling, remembering what Kuhn did to me in the morning. I guess he wanted me.

Imagining him touching me all over with his soft hands, I touch myself without knowing. His rough commands were like music to my ears, him commanding me to get on my knees, to get on top of him, all of that.

I begin to masturbate with nothing but my own fingers and the imagination of him here.

I needed him inside me.

°12.00pm°

That was one hot session with myself.

It's time to make lunch for myself. I'm starving. After masturbation, I was too lazy to even put on clothes. I walked down the stairs, into the kitchen and put on my apron.

I began to cook.

°12.45pm°

"AH! MASHITA!" I complimented my own cooking.

After preparing the table, i turned on the radio and started dancing to the songs that's playing while getting ready to wash the dishes.

--

As I washing the dishes, a person hugged me from the back. I felt the warmth from his body. He started kissing my neck while his hand rubbing my cl*t. I knew who it was.

My Kuhn is back.

He turned me around and looked at me, deep into my eyes.

"Why didn't you yell? What if it's another person?"

"I would've just go with it." I joked.

"What do you mean?" He sounds confused and worried at the same time.

"Since you don't show me enough love, i guess i would let the other person do whatever the hell they want to me." I chuckled.

"Oh no, you didn't." He gasped.

"Oh yes, i did." I smirked and hugged him tightly.

He carried me and my legs was wrapped around his waist. As i clung tightly onto him, he undo his belt and kicked his pants off. He wasn't wearing any sort of boxers under those pants. I guess this morning he was really rushing. Heh.

We started to make out, resulting in his d*ck to be rock hard. He started fingering me from behind while giving hickeys all over my neck.

"Jagiya, you're soaking," he looked at me, "Are you ready for the porn-like sex of all time?"

I nodded.

He turned me over and laid me down. He kneeled. My ass was on the edge of the counter and with great access to my soaking wet pvssy, he slipped a few fingers in me, sucking my clit. As i felt shivers down my spine, i moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair, gripping it.

"Don't Stop Baby," i begged.

He kept pumping his fingers in and out and i was near to cumming. I arched my back as I shivered. He took his fingers out and stuck it into my mouth. It tasted sweet and then, he kissed me.

Positioning himself on my slit, he rubs his huge member up and down, teasing me.

Oh how much i love it.

"Baby, i can't take it anymore. Fvck me harder, please." I begged. As he looks into my eyes, he entered me hard, no mercy. My tight pvssy expanded as i gasped. It felt great.

He moved in and out, harder with each thrust. I gave out a loud moan followed by an intense orgasm.

He then leaned closer and whispered, " On the floor, Jagiya." I obeyed and laid down on the maplewood flooring. He knelt down, spreading my legs slowly as he entered me. My vag*na muscles tightened around his member.

Making his way in and out, i got even wetter. He smirked as he thrust into me all the way. I gasped as i bit my bottom lip. He gripped my breasts and bit on my n*pples.

"K-kuhnn.." i moaned his name lustfully.

His movements were getting deeper and deeper, hitting the perfect spot each time. His hand went around my neck, choking me hhard

"Do you like it Baby?"
"You naughty girl."

As he said those things, i felt loved and wanted.

His moans were getting loud and i knew he was about to cvm.

"Are you going to cvm?"

"Yes."

"Cvm on my tummy, baby. Do it. For me"

He nodded. With his hand still around my neck, he pumps even harder.

Our bodys are sweaty and i love the smell of his.

"Ahh yess, Y/N. You're so tight. I'm c-cvmming." He moaned

"Give it to me baby."

"Ahhhhhh" He pulled out as he came all over me. He shoots even further than expected. Some went on my face. Taking my finger, i wiped some of it off from my face and tasted it.

He was just staring at me. I knew he would find it attractive.

"Mmmm sweet." I complimented as i looked at him with my puppy dog eyes.

He chuckled and said,

"Damn, i am so in love with you."