//Wooshin//

Requested by: CattZhang

"YOU'RE SUCH A B*TCH!" I yelled on the phone.

I've been arguing with my girlfriend for the past few days. I caught her cheating on me with another dude. How could she?! I gave her everything. Every single penny i spent, i made sure she gets the best out of it. I bought a new big house, bought her a car, brought her travelling around the world and she cheated on me. All she could say was,

"I love you but honestly, I'm getting tired of it all."

My personal maid is sitting in front of me, cross-legged while biting on her fingernails and I had a brilliant idea.

"ALRIGHT! Leave.. if you want to leave me, go ahead but at least come and get your stuff before i burn them." I pushed my hair back.

Good. She's coming in an hour.

I ended the phone call and walked towards my maid. Her eyes were wide opened as she plays around with her fingers. I leaned closer to her, resting both of my hands on her shoulders and whispered,

"Could you do me a favor?"

-Y/N's POV-

"Could you do me a favor?" He asked. I broke into sweat as he has never been this close to me before.

I gulped and nodded.

He smiled and sat down left of me. His swung his right arm around my shoulder while is left hand was rubbing my thigh. I became nervous.

"Do you know about my b*tchy girlfriend?" He stopped, "No wait, my b*tchy ex girlfriend."

"Yes, what about her?"

"She's coming in an hour and i need your help."

"Anything for you, master."

He smirked and whispered to me what he planned. There's only one thing to say,

Never mess with Kim Wooseok.

---

-Wooshin's POV-

The bell rung and I knew instantly that was her. I must admit, what I'm going to do may be for the best or for the worse.

"She's here. Hide.." I whispered to my maid.

I walked down the stairs, towards the door. I fixed my hair and tie. I placed my hand on the doorknob and twisted it.

My ex barges in and slammed the door behind her. I took a deep breath in and locked the door.

"Why are you mad? Are you on your period?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh shut up. And no, I am not." She took out her coat and hung it, "I'm just here to collect my stuffs."

"Blah blah blah. Yeah, go ahead. Collect your stuffs and leave. Go with your new dude and fvck him too." I avoided eye contact and climbed up the stairs.

"You made it sound like I'm a slut." She follows me from behind.

"You are one. Aren't you? But dang, you look so sexy today. I might just fvck you right now."

"Well, that seems like a good idea. Our last sex. I like that.."

Bitxh.

"Too bad, we can't. You have a new dude now. You can't go cheating on him, can you?"

"Well, you fvck better than him and definitely bigger than him. It's not a problem."

"Alright. If you say so.. let's do it."