Im okay.

"can you hear me?" I heard a ladies voice say. I couldn't reply, I didn't have the strength.

"how is she?" I heard a different voice say.

"she's okay, her stomach pump went well, we are going to let her rest in her room."

Are they talking about me? did I fail again? are you kidding Me? I could feel my body being pushed into a room. I was left in the room. I went out again.

when I woke up I could open my eyes, my mom was sitting there on the chair at the end of my bed. I think she was sleeping.

"Mom?" I asked. she moved a little and finally opened her eyes.

"oh my god, baby. you're awake!"

"yeah I am."

"I'll call your dad and tell him were ready for you to go."

After about 10 minutes my dad finally arrived. He looked worried.

"how are you?"

"fine. now can we leave? the smell of this room is making me sick."

"actually, honey you aren't going home."

"what do you mean I'm not going home?"

"well, me and your mom think it's best for you to go to the behavioral health center for awhile."

"YOU CAN'T TAKE ME TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL!" I screamed.

"it isn't a mental hospital, you need help. we've made our decision now lets go. I'll go get a nurse."

they can't do this. they can't take me there. I don't belong there! they're messed up.

"okay, lets go guys."

we all got into the car.

"well can't I go home and get my stuff?"

"we already got it for you."

"where's my phone?"

"you can't have your phone there."

"what the hell."

"language! it isn't as bad as you think it is going to be."

"yes it is!"

she didnt say anything after that. this is a one hour drive, what am I supposed to do the whole entire way?! could've at least brought my phone so I could listen to music but no.