Twoღ

The next day.

I woke up in the guest bedroom and went downstairs,finding Ashley wrapped in a blanket watching tv,"Good morning baby." I kissed her forehead and I made some coffee for us.

"Morning." she sighed.

"I was thinking..how bout we go to the movies tonight..any movies you want to see?" I sipped  my coffee.  "No." She said sharply.

"Erm,okay..let's go to dinner tonight.." I took another sip of my coffee."No." she said again."Then what do you want to do,dammit!?" I hissed.

"I want to stay home,Joe." she sniffled. I dropped my coffee,"I KNOW YOU ARE UPSET BUT THERE IS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF HAVING CHILDREN,DAMMIT."  I yelled."DON'T YELL AT ME!" Ashley got up from the couch.

"I AM TRYING TO HAVE A DATE WITH YOU AND YOU KEEP TURNING ME DOWN." I yelled,"I JUST MISCARRIED ANOTHER BABY. I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT." Ashley whined.

"I'M YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND,IF I COULD LET YOU HAVE A BABY,I WOULD. BUT THERE IS OTHER FUCKING OPTIONS,LIKE SURROGATE OR ADOPTION. THERE ARE KIDS OUT THERE WHO WOULD BE GLAD TO HAVE A MOTHER AND FATHER." I barked back at her.

"I WANT TO BE THE ONE PREGNANT,JOSEPH. YOU KNOW THAT." Ashley glared at me,"I KNOW,BUT IF I WERE YOU  I WOULD OF GAVE UP WITH THE SADNESS AND HOPE THAT I WOULD BE PREGNANT." I sighed.

"IF I HAD THE CHANGE TO SWITCH BODIES,I WOULD." Ashley crossed her arms.I stared at her,I went and grabbed my coat,"Where you going?" Ashley alerted.

"Out." I looked at her and slipped on my coat and charged outside. I got in my range rover and drove around. I ran my hands through my hair and then I turned on the radio to Demi's station.

"I know some of you are feeling hurt by a boyfriend,or husband..or maybe a friend,I want you to close your eyes and relax...think about it..is it worth going through all the pain psychically and emotionally..is it worth seeing the person you love..doesn't love you back?" Demi said into the radio,"So this song is dedicated to all you women or men out there who are being abused by a love on.." she choked up and started playing 'Face Down' by the The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

I kept driving around.

"We'll be back after these advertisements. If you want to talk,without being on the radio the number is 1-855-DEMI." then she went off air.

I grabbed my phone and called her."Demi Lovato."She answered,I was shocked,"Hello,I came to talk to you privately,I'm uh..John." I said as I pulled into the park."Oh hey John!" she chippered,"I just had a fight with my wife..and I need you." I sighed,playing with my steering wheel."What did you guys fight about?.." Demi asked. "Well..we have been trying to have a baby..but we miscarried 2 times...and I head you giving advice to Matt last night to take his wife out..well..my wife doesn't want to go out..and we had a major fight.." I sighed.

"First off,I'm sorry..maybe you guys should go to marriage counseling and work it out." Demi told me,I groaned.

"Thanks,Demi. How is your life,do you have a boyfriend?" I asked,fiddling with my seatbelt,"Um..." she hesistated,"Yeah." she said,"Are you sure?You don't seem so sure.." I laughed a little,"I am sure.." Demi said,"Wanna know something weird?" I laughed a little,"Um,sure.." Demi replied,"I searched you up last night on Google after I got my wife to sleep,you are so beautiful."

"Thank you." she said,I could tell she was smiling,a smile snuck up on my face,"Anytime."

"But I have to admit you are pretty weird for searching me." She laughed a little,making me laugh,"Hey,I know that." I smiled.

"You have that familar laugh..." Demi said,my smile faded,"What do you mean?.." I asked,being clueless,"You have that laugh...like ...Joe Jonas!" she said.

Shit.

"How do you know?...Do you like the Jonas Brothers?" I asked,with a smirk on my face,"No,I hate them. My sisters love them,weirdly." She said and I lost my smirk,"Well,don't wor--"

"I have to go John,I'm going back on air,bye!" Demi hung up,"Bye." I sighed and put my phone down.

Ashley calling....

I looked at my phone and sighed,I decided to ignore her call.

1 missed call.

-----------------------------------------------

What is Demi's secret?

Sorry about the blahness.<3

xox,

Chloe.